Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
757 NT'ers, the shipment came early 
smokin.gif

I am sure its been asked before, but any updates as to how exclusive or limited this release will be?  I am hearing as limited as the Royal 1s!?!?!?

These are GR

05/04/13 Air Jordan Retro 5
136027-108 White/New Emerald-Grape-Ice Blue
$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Last edited:
I havent seen stealth 5 slides the blue ones I saw are a grey and Carolina blue, maybe a retro+ colorway coming or the black Carolina 5's.

My bad it was at a glance. Those colors are the colors from the "Elephant Print/DB" Vs that were predicted last year.

:wow: Could it be?

I can't risk being in Hawaii they shady here I'm gonna buy another pair probaly in April or March

757 NT'ers, the shipment came early 
smokin.gif

Which city? Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News, or Virginia Beach?  I went to college down there and still have a lot of friends, associates, and connects.  So which of the 7 cities are you talking about?

I missed these back in 06 when I was in school short on money, only copped the black toe fire reds. Gotta get em this time around. Haven't gotten to all the spots in Atlanta yet tho. Gotta get in good with some people.

Jordan would be incredibly stupid to make these limited, not going to happen.

They're only preselling for 270 or so four months in advance. It would be much more than that if they were coming in limited numbers.

Some people to lack logic.

It's a GR release and most likely be same numbers as Fire Red. Olives and Royals never released in kids sizes. So you'll see a lot of these, but I suggest to do your homework come release day.

Jordan would be incredibly stupid to make these limited, not going to happen.

They're only preselling for 270 or so four months in advance. It would be much more than that if they were coming in limited numbers.

Some people to lack logic.
you just cant be taught common sense..

To anyone who is worried about not getting their pair: 

THESE WILL DEFINITELY BE ON EBAY/SNEAKER GROUPS/CRAIGSLIST FOR SALE! RESELLING HAS BECOME VERY POPULAR AND AFTER MAYBE TWO OR THREE WEEKS, THESE WILL SELL FOR ABOUT RETAIL! JUST LOOK AT THE 2012 CHARCOAL 7'S RELEASE!

EVERYBODY CHILL AND JUST BE EXCITED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THESE ARE BEING RETROED!!

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!

wink.gif

It's a GR release and most likely be same numbers as Fire Red. Olives and Royals never released in kids sizes. So you'll see a lot of these, but I suggest to do your homework come release day.

Pretty sure there was gs royals
Unless you mean a family release

Even if these are a GR in Fire Red numbers do you guys still think they'll settle into the 220

the Grape 2006 Retro LS seemed pretty limited at the time of release, like a 'limited gr'
they'll make more this time, but i wouldn't be surprised if they are limited & fairly difficult in relation to the other '13 AJ5 retros

a release of this colorway & model is perfect for that to get the perfect blend of hype

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom