Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be one of the first releases that takes place while I am "down range." Hoping my local guys can set me up so I can enjoy these when I get home.

Do you guys think the quality will be better than the fire red 5s leather wise? I have heard mixed things about the quality of the 5s so far

Do you guys think the quality will be better than the fire red 5s leather wise? I have heard mixed things about the quality of the 5s so far

I hope they have better leather but it will most likely be the same as the FR V's.

Yeah i hear you but im still copping. I cant pass on them, ive wanted a pair for a long time. stiff leather or not I'm getting my pair.
True but these are a maybe for me at this point just because there are A LOT of releases coming out before march like the 13s and the 8s to name a few

im still on the fence about these
grin.gif
 while the colorway is awesome, im not a fan of net yellowing on 5s. will be a release day call for me on this one

I have 1 question for your many questions......HOW THE PHHUUCCCKKK ARE YOU THE #1 SOURCE FOR SNEAKER NEWS? Obviously Niketalk is the  #1 source in sneaker news or you wouldnt be pilfering information for your blog!!!! If a 8 year old took the time to read through Niketalk they would know the answers to all those questions.....I DUNNO YOUR ANGLE BUDDY BUT I GOT MY GOOD EYE ON YOU!!!!!
.man you beat me to it. This dude does nothing but asks too many d*** questions in a bunch of threads. Whats the resell price, will it be high? Wtf do u think .. resell price is always guaranteed close $100 extra for ds pair and yes depending onthe quantity they could be more than $100. I wish people would take the time and at least go 5 pages back and SKIM thru them

Seen this site that's gonna drop a FSR tmrw for $150 lol. Saying that they're legit and not B-Grades buuut they're obviously Early Release pairs.

Sneakheat informed me of the concord/bred restock at FNL....got my concords that night!! I believe em
They also said Yeezy 2's were restocking on FNL. If NIKE ain't release them yet and this dude that owns sneakheat didn't manage to steal them from the freight aircraft while being shipped from China then the shoes are not authentic nor approved by NIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom