Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
  at this ebay listing picture. I have my pair on the way from FNL but why would I buy a sellers pair he put in the freezer on his food n *****???!!!! I am honestly amazed at all the dumb ***** I am seeing. Not so much surprised but just amazed. I cannot remember a release bringing out the ****** in so many people like this one has.  
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Da fuq does putting them in your freezer do when your trying to sell them??? Does it make it more appealing to other ******s?? I'm lost on 99% of these pics but I def enjoy the comedy.

:smh:  smh @  you... how do you know Jason Collins even dresses or acts like that? i'm pretty sure he doesn't..

I was actually talking about the person who posted the picture on here again,not the person in the picture.

SMH at you.

roll.gif
  at this ebay listing picture. I have my pair on the way from FNL but why would I buy a sellers pair he put in the freezer on his food n *****???!!!! I am honestly amazed at all the dumb ***** I am seeing. Not so much surprised but just amazed. I cannot remember a release bringing out the ****** in so many people like this one has.  
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I hope he took the food out for the pic. Either that or hes going to be even more hungry when these dont sell.

I was actually talking about the person who posted the picture on here again,not the person in the picture.

SMH at you.
SMH @ you even worse.... posting the pic makes him an "ole Jason Collins type dude"???? you say the dumbest ****

I hope he took the food out for the pic. Either that or hes going to be even more hungry when these dont sell.
HAHA right on... I eat that amount in his freezer in one sitting. Add some ice cubes to muh suhweeeeet tea boiiiii

You, really, can't fix stupid... 
roll.gif

You're 40 years old yourself. Youre getting to that age where you might wanna think about giving your shoes to your grandkids. Lol

:lol:

Magic1978 can't help his holier than thou mentality. Thats him 24/7. I swear I;ve seen him post "I wish NT was like back in the days" at least 5 times today. He's like a cop at the end of the month that needs to fill his quota with that stuff. We get it, you've been here for a while, but your act is old. You're like that cranky old uncle who talks about back in the day this, back in the day that. You're cool, we get it.

It's kind of cool having a cyber pet, it just follows me around and I don't even have to feed it.

Last edited:

Lol that's funny.

I think some people out there would still pay over retail for these.Its crazy but some people actually missed out on these.

I just hope they go to a more reasonable seller with a normal image listing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
****** pic 
roll.gif

Offensive??!
Man dude's be sensitive. No way I looked at that pic and was like "wow... i'm offended"

Showing black people with overly big lips and big noses is deemed offensive.

Go back and look at some early 1900's pics of how black people were drawn and depicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom