Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Man, that outfit is a full proof way to live in abstinence.. :lol:

Last edited:
sadly, there will be people thinking that's hot.
mean.gif
I would say there is always one, but that is no longer the case.  There is always 25 - 50, I can't even imagine being in school now.  It would be a straight clown contest with kids thinking because they have the matching shirt they are hot.  A white and black shirt, cool, but an actual Oreo shirt.  No.
I concur.

It's amazing how the "glamour shots" look decent. They have somehow managed to make it appear that these shoes are true, jet-black.

Which isn't the case at all. I saw them...same exact material as on the black grapes...kicks will be a greyish/ashy.

Maybe some Sportin Waves and a du rag might can help...?

View media item 661551
View media item 661608
]View media item 661553
View media item 661555
My City Sole Preorder Came Into today Juss Figure I Share With The NT Fam If Any body Is Curious They Fit TTS but thats me Everybody Different I Slept On This Shoe But In Person I Must Admit Their bueaty To Look At And On Feet Forget About If You Got The Right Gear The Shoe Sticks Out And You Will Kill It The Material Is Similar To the Black Grapes But A Little Smoother If That Makes Sense...

Even Tho City Sole Is Legit From What I Hear I Still Brang Them To My Friend Who Owns A Small Mom N Pop Spot To Verify Em Cuz He Told Any Retos I Cop To Always Come By To Authenticate Em for Me and these oreos Official The Last Pic Is A New Bulls Fitted That Just Droppe Specifically for these Kicks The Brim Is 3M

All In All Its A Great shoe Nice CW Stands Out Comfortable And To Me TTS

Last edited:
DEFINIT CAWP! ALL DAY CAWPAGE!!

They look so dope, especially with these pictures, only thing is I wish it had the 23 on the side like some pictures claimed to have. It would have been a perfect duo with my Fire Red 5's haha.

Of course the mall opens at 4 am on Black Friday so I have to get my sleepy butt out of bed so I can hurry up and wait!!

Of course the mall opens at 4 am on Black Friday so I have to get my sleepy butt out of bed so I can hurry up and wait!!

According to the Nike Store Twitter page, they tweeted me back saying that they would be available on nike.com for $170 limit of 1 at 8am ET. So you don't have to wake up early and go out, just make a Nike account on nike.com, save your shipping info and billing info ahead of time and on the 29th just sign in 10min before 8ET so when 8am ET arrives all you have to do is pick your size and checkout.

View media item 662262
View media item 662263
View media item 662496
Just got my preorder from city sole yesterday just thought I share with the NT fam if anybody is curious the shoe fits TTS but that's me everybodys different...I slept on this shoe honestly but in person the shoe is a looker very nice quality on foot forget about it if you have the right gear you will kill it..

Even tho city sole is legit from what I hear I still brang them to my friend who owns a small mom N pop sneaker spot to verify em, because he told me any Retros or kicks I cop from the internet or person to bring them in and he can authenticate em for me and these Oreos official he was actually suprised they came in 10 days before RD

The material is similar to the black grapes but smoother if that makes sense the last pic is a new bulls fitted that was made for the oreo 5s and is made from the same material as the shoe and has a 3m brim

Last edited:
I have a question speaking in general pertaining to the release of the Oreo's, has anyone participated in a shoe store raffle, like Foot Locker for example? My local Foot Locker is doing a raffle system and I've never been a part of one, so I really don't know how it works besides the fact that you put your name and size on a paper and hope to get called. Other than that, if you win a pair do you have to wait in line or go really early? That's what I'm pretty confused about, any help would be greatly appreciated.

According to the Nike Store Twitter page, they tweeted me back saying that they would be available on nike.com for $170 limit of 1 at 8am ET. So you don't have to wake up early and go out, just make a Nike account on nike.com, save your shipping info and billing info ahead of time and on the 29th just sign in 10min before 8ET so when 8am ET arrives all you have to do is pick your size and checkout.
At 8:01am Nike.com will be flooded and Crashed ….But Sometimes I make it thur… REAL SPIT!

I have a question speaking in general pertaining to the release of the Oreo's, has anyone participated in a shoe store raffle, like Foot Locker for example? My local Foot Locker is doing a raffle system and I've never been a part of one, so I really don't know how it works besides the fact that you put your name and size on a paper and hope to get called. Other than that, if you win a pair do you have to wait in line or go really early? That's what I'm pretty confused about, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Basically, You just get in Line and they handout Tickets 1-whatever and you walk in the store and hand your ticket to a Footlocker Ref and Tell the the shoe n size you want…They get 'em…you cawp'em at the register and Done… Some Footlockers let you get back in line and wait for another ticket and go thur the same process as long as you wait in the line again...

I seen Dudes who were in 1-20 ticket number in line Cawp like 3-4 Pairs of Jordans from a Foolocker Just by getting back in line over and over!

At 8:01am Nike.com will be flooded and Crashed ….But Sometimes I make it thur… REAL SPIT!

I really hope I either get a raffle ticket or make it to the online checkout. I don't want to pay more than retail if I don't have to lol.

Back
Top Bottom