Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Basically, You just get in Line and they handout Tickets 1-whatever and you walk in the store and hand your ticket to a Footlocker Ref and Tell the the shoe n size you want…They get 'em…you cawp'em at the register and Done… Some Footlockers let you get back in line and wait for another ticket and go thur the same process as long as you wait in the line again...

I seen Dudes who were in 1-20 ticket number in line Cawp like 3-4 Pairs of Jordans from a Foolocker Just by getting back in line over and over!

The manager I spoke to at the Foot Locker where I live maybe doesn't know what he's doing then. He didn't know when they were going to take the names for the raffle in a few days, but what he said was that if I win a pair that they will call me. What I'm confused about is whether they will reserve my shoes so I don't have to wait in line and I can go whenever I wake up, or if my shoes are up for grabs if I don't get in line whenever the line starts.

The manager I spoke to at the Foot Locker where I live maybe doesn't know what he's doing then. He didn't know when they were going to take the names for the raffle in a few days, but what he said was that if I win a pair that they will call me. What I'm confused about is whether they will reserve my shoes so I don't have to wait in line and I can go whenever I wake up, or if my shoes are up for grabs if I don't get in line whenever the line starts.
They make you write down your shoe size.  So that size is reserved for you if you win.  They will let you know what the times will be for pick up.

Do they have a blacked out 23? I clicked on the pictures you provided and I think it takes me to the very first out of 83 pictures posted on this thread.

I don't mind the 23 not being on it cuz a blacked out 23 on a black based shoe doesn't make sense to me but thats just me if they did put a 23 on the shoe I would have liked it to be the color of the jumpman on the toungue that cool grey

I believe they do it a few different ways….. Some stores pass out Tickets like on Weds or Thurs and you Write down your Name, Number and Size...

If you win your size they call you: Your Size Is Held:  And you have till like Sat before they close to pick up your shoes… If your shoes aren't purchased, They go back in stock…But Employees usually Grab those Depending on the Release...

I know sometimes Footlocker let's their employees get a shoe held for them to buy ahead of Release Day Sale…..But Sometimes they are denied. IT just depends on the type of shoe release  and the store location  and the Quantity Nike decides to send to that store….Which also depends on the numbers that store does in Shoe Sale Volume….

Ugh

Real Spit!

Be careful folks, heard the white inner lining get's dirty very quick!

It really does FML I'm lookin at my pair now thinking its only a matter of time that's why ima wait keep the pair I got now on ice untill RD and I cop a 2nd pair

They make you write down your shoe size.  So that size is reserved for you if you win.  They will let you know what the times will be for pick up.

Oh sweet, thats kind of like a pre-order in a way then, except that a pre-order isn't left to luck lol

Yeah, I know now, but originally I had seen I guess pre-production pictures and some of them had white 23's others had what looked like black 23's, and so on.

I wish they had put a 23 on it and went with the color the jumpman is on the toungue that cool grey just not blacked out dont make sense to me a black 23 on a black based shoe but that's just me

I don't mind the 23 not being on it cuz a blacked out 23 on a black based shoe doesn't make sense to me but thats just me if they did put a 23 on the shoe I would have liked it to be the color of the jumpman on the toungue that cool grey

Oh, by no means would I want a blacked out 23, but I saw pictures of a what was supposedly an authentic Oreo for the past year basically. Some were white 23's (what I would have wanted) and others most recently were all black 23's (what I wouldn't want) but nonetheless it would have been nice to have a 23. I love what it does for the shoe from a detail standpoint.

I wish they had put a 23 on it and went with the color the jumpman is on the toungue that cool grey just not blacked out dont make sense to me a black 23 on a black based shoe but that's just me

I feel you on that, I just wanted a nice 23 like the fire reds had on them, not a black 23, hut a white or silver one. From a detail standpoint it would have given it a nice finishing touch to an already dope shoe.

airraab airraab do you think this is a general release and there's enough shoe's where it's safe to skip the raffles and order off of nike.com at 8am ET or should I go through the raffle process as well?

@AirRaab do you think this is a general release and there's enough shoe's where it's safe to skip the raffles and order off of nike.com at 8am ET or should I go through the raffle process as well?
 Not Sure, If your in Chicago…The stores there should be stocked…  It Really depends what your in the Mood for… Waiting in Line with other sneaker heads in the Morning Talking Smack on How they CAPWED some Red Yezzy's or Sit at home online at 8AM and Re-Fresh your screen to try and Check-Out Your Online Shopping Cart..

PERK of Going to The Store: You get your Shoes that Day and Get to Wear them….

Downfall - Waiting and not getting nothing or catching some kid outside trying to Resell for $50-$100 more then retail….

Online: Perk -  Your shoes come to your house, No Driving, Parking, or Waiting in Line...

Downfall: I've lost Many shoes to the Check Out Cart Process to find out the shoes was no longer available between 30 secs of making a click while putting all my info in online. and if you do get Confirmation of your Order…Your shoes won't be on your Feet for another 3-5 days - UGH

So it's really up to your Mood…I like waiting at the Store Personally….But  I Bought My Jordan 3lab5's & Bel Air's online at Footlocker.com

Last edited:

Not Sure, If your in Chicago…The stores there should be stocked…  It Really depends what your in the Mood for… Waiting in Line with other sneaker heads in the Morning Talking Smack on How they CAPWED some Red Yezzy's or Sit at home online at 8AM and Re-Fresh your screen to try and Check-Out Your Online Shopping Cart..

PERK of Going to The Store: You get your Shoes that Day and Get to Wear them….

Downfall - Waiting and not getting nothing or catching some kid outside trying to Resell for $50-$100 more then retail….

Online: Perk -  Your shoes come to your house, No Driving, Parking, or Waiting in Line...

Downfall: I've lost Many shoes to the Check Out Cart Process to find out the shoes was no longer available between 30 secs of making a click while putting all my info in online. and if you do get Confirmation of your Order…Your shoes won't be on your Feet for another 3-5 days - UGH

So it's really up to your Mood…I like waiting at the Store Personally….But  I Bought My Jordan 3lab5's & Bel Air's online at Footlocker.com
this sums up a release

find a spot that does guaranteed tickets and b on they *** about it

airraab airraab nikedollarsigns nikedollarsigns blackmondays blackmondays this is probably messed up, but my plan as of right now is to hit up two different malls near me that have a Foot Locker, Finish Line, and Champs. They all are going by the raffle process, so I'm going to sign up for the raffle at all those stores with my brother (he doesn't like shoes to this extent so he's going to choose my shoe size) except for Finish Line since they are doing the raffle online through email. If I don't get called by all of those stores, well I already have nike account on nike.com with my shipping and billing information saved, I'll log in about 10min beforehand so all I have to do is choose my size and proceed to checkout. I'll be in and out within a minute! Waiting a week or so is better than paying over $200 knowing what retail was.

Your Best Bet!!     Is to look if they are opening any HOUSE OF HOOPS by FOOTLOCKER in your area.  Which they have been doing alot… Damn near every month!!

Reason being… The House Of Hoops Accts are getting more Stock then other stores….Especially if it's GRAND OPENING of HOUSE OF HOOPS

Then they are getting The Release of that weekend, Plus They usually send them Restocks of Previous Releases….

I would guess - 3lab5's, Steel X''s, Laney's and If they are lucky some Bel-Air's

So Cali got them popping up every month a new House OF Hoops!

Your Best Bet!!     Is to look if they are opening any HOUSE OF HOOPS by FOOTLOCKER in your area.  Which they have been doing alot… Damn near every month!!

Reason being… The House Of Hoops Accts are getting more Stock then other stores….Especially if it's GRAND OPENING of HOUSE OF HOOPS

Then they are getting The Release of that weekend, Plus They usually send them Restocks of Previous Releases….

I would guess - 3lab5's, Steel X''s, Laney's and If they are lucky some Bel-Air's

So Cali got them popping up every month a new House OF Hoops!

I tried Googling if there would be a House of Hoops opening near me any time soon, but there isn't probably due to there's already a House of Hoops downtown Chicago as well as a big and dope Niketown store. But your words subconsciously gave me extra hope haha. I live in the Chicagoland area, so it's crazy populated and I'm sure the state of Illinois is one of the bigger markets. But what gave me hope is that when I called all those stores today, I asked them how many they had and every store was like "I can't tell you but I just know that it's a lot. It's a lot more than we would normally get for a release." So that kind of went hand in hand with your House of Hoops suggestion. I mean, if my chances at House of Hoops are good cause of all the shoes they'll receive for release dates well then if all these store representatives were being honest about their stock, I'm sure I'm getting my shoes one way or another regardless if it's Black Friday or the week after lmao.

UPDATE: 

So after speaking with My inner Circle of High Ups at a Certain Shoe Store Chain….

FOOTLOCKERS already have in there stock as of yesterday

Jordan 5 Cotton Candy - GS these are the Teal n Pink ones for Kids

and Jordan 5 Oreo's - (She said they got 25-30 pairs)

The GS J's - Cotton Candy's come out Sat and Oreo's Come out the Following Sat

Yet they will be sitting in the Back Stock Room at FL for a Week...

So, If you know someone at Footlocker - Even thou the Employees can't sell them till the Sat Release…  IF It shows they left Stock Earlier… They likely might be Fired!

Last edited:
And for So Cal, 

All Their House Of Hoops Grand Openings got pushed back to 2014 after the Holidays

Citys of the new stores are:

West Covina,

San Deigo & North County San Diego

and they are opening one in THE FOX HILLS MALL -Culver City

No 23 on these Jordan 5's - Which is even better…. I never liked the ones with 23 - always liked the originals better

Str8 from the Backroom 

And for So Cal, 

All Their House Of Hoops Grand Openings got pushed back to 2014 after the Holidays

Citys of the new stores are:

West Covina,

San Deigo & North County San Diego

and they are opening one in THE FOX HILLS MALL -Culver City

If you can get the info can you look into any HOH opening in the VA, MD, DC area.  Currently only MD has them out this way.

Back
Top Bottom