Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

is there any type of buzz for these? 
Doesn't seem so. I'm thinking these'll be another easy cop, Laney style. 
nthat.gif

i hope im able to get a pair. black grapes for some reason was hard to get so i missed out, these will make up for it though.

Im diggin these but JB kinda running Vs into the ground like every other numbered retros

those blue soles though
sick.gif

still gonna sell out quick since i doubt a lot were produced; but who knows.....maybe everyone is gonna pass on em for the gamma XI's, taxi's and bred 1's lol

I got work black friday, my mate has it off n gonna go line up for me. Respect to him! Need these joints

I've seen them in person they look real nice, but the white sock liner kills out gonna get dirty no matter what you do 

Easy pass for me, not doing a lot for me.

It may have been asked before but what about Metallic Black 5's??? Year of the 5, 2 months left to produce them. Probably not gonna happen. The only 5 left that I want.

im a sucker for black and white. just recently purchased a black and white zoom rooks.
black and white just seem so classic for me.

im a sucker for black and white. just recently purchased a black and white zoom rooks.
black and white just seem so classic for me.
Agreed. Its a combo you can't go wrong with, timeless. Once I wore them last week, I couldn't stop wearing my Steel X's for 3 days straight. They went with anything I had on and looked great.

SURPRISED THEY DIDNT MAKE EM LIMITED…THEY CAME OUT PRETTY NICE…

I cant wait for these. Organised day off and will be there early just in case. With so much heat dropping all around these, I'm hoping for an easy pick up.

Back
Top Bottom