Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

For those that already have in hand - do they fit closer to the blape V's or the white leather-ish based V's?

For those that already have in hand - do they fit closer to the blape V's or the white leather-ish based V's?

I would love to answer your question, but I haven't even un laced these shoes and I only have the Fire Red Black Tongue 5's, but I haven't worn either of the 5's (Fire Red and Oreo's).

I just received another call for the other FTL telling me I was the lucky winner at their store too. Honestly I think these might be the easiest cop of the year for those that want them. LOL

Last edited:
Since I'm working at the mall Black Friday, I'm get my pair when I'm on my lunch break. I love how they look!

I just received another call for the other FTL telling me I was the lucky winner at their store too. Honestly I think these might be the easiest cop of the year for those that want them. LOL
Agree.  I called my FTL today and asked about the process for getting them and they said the raffle was Sunday but he told me to just go to the store Friday so I'm assuming they have a lot of extra pairs.

I won 5 raffles for these shoe. I think the xbox playstation and black Friday sales have lowered the demand for these shoes. Plus every store has them.

Both fire red 5s I went half size down and they still have a lil room same for white grapes

So are these going to be TLO or not on NDC? Searched the thread and found no answer and NDC doesn't answer clearly when asked on their Twitter.

So are these going to be TLO or not on NDC? Searched the thread and found no answer and NDC doesn't answer clearly when asked on their Twitter.

The Oreo's right? As to what Nike told me on Twitter, they'll be available on Nike.com at 8am ET and presumably all Nike retailers like Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs, etcetera on their websites as well as their stores.

Back
Top Bottom