Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Another victim of the off centered jumpman..
mean.gif

What size are all the ones with the discrepancy?

I have some DS fire red black tongues, so decided to do comparison pics..
Size 10.5, right shoe off-centered

Still have sizes available. I can't see how anyone missed out on a pair. DSG, FNL, Eastbay had restocks online. And you can still find these in store or do a stock locate. This is a pretty shocking release. I don't think the same thing will happen with the Grape 5s.

Feel bad for dudes who paid over retail for these. These were every store in the mall I went to Saturday afternoon.

Pairs up on eastbay now.

& $166.95 shipped :pimp:

gave in a copped a set to keep after selling my rd pair...... thanks to future

JB should be cutting you a check ,sending you free retros early or something :lol:

Thanks CC!

Oh how I wish.

I just love taking pictures of shoes.

Could do it as a job be happy.

Wait till you see my Royal 1 pictures.

Already know how I'm a setup the backdrop.

:D

wont matter dont like the royals at all

Still have sizes available. I can't see how anyone missed out on a pair. DSG, FNL, Eastbay had restocks online. And you can still find these in store or do a stock locate. This is a pretty shocking release. I don't think the same thing will happen with the Grape 5s.
I got "Faceplained" earlier in the thread (Before release) for saying this would be one of the easier releases to get ahold of if you really wanted it. Right after the Holiday Releases + Black/red 13's and Before All-Star Weekend = Good things for people who want to purchase for retail.

now we all know how finishline does.. but on this release hopefully they dont do anyone dirty(hold cash for a week & then say they sold out)

i added 12 sz 12 to my cart so they must have a bunch......
Oh crap, I'm home and when I ordered I went to grab my wallet and realized I left it at my girls house last night. So I was like "Yo mom, gimmie ya damn credit card I left my **** at Biancas." and threw her $200 cash. No big deal right?

I can totally see if FNL holds the cash and refunds everyone my mom is gunna rob me lol 
laugh.gif
 gotta love her though. 

Good looking out, copped a pair of 10.5 off of FNL. Man if only all releases were like this
wink.gif

now we all know how finishline does.. but on this release hopefully they dont do anyone dirty(hold cash for a week & then say they sold out)

i added 12 sz 12 to my cart so they must have a bunch......
just called FNL and they said they dont see it on their end and it says its currently unavailable. But I ordered everything while he was on the phone. He then confirmed it. That it was processing. saying that it may have been a return. I told him that it shows a FSR exempt 7 and 15. He was Baffled himself. Crossing my fingers on this hope I get another Family Pack

Edit : I just called again to get another to confirm my order and they said that 9.5 and 5.5 is processing through the warehouse and im good to go... just FYI

Last edited:
These ended up being like the 13's. Availability like a mofo.

My question is, why do NIKETOWNS make them seem like they have small amount to release? I remember them saying something like "THE RSVP WILL BE EXTREMELY QUICK ON THIS ONE". Then after release they say,

"WE HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN".. WTF?

Still FSR at FNL: http://www.finishline.com/store/product/mens-air-jordan-retro-v/_/A-47949?productId=prod712136&siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-Y5kQGrMOLlFPrXEhpU7PTw

Nobody should be paying over retail for these.

Either link doesnt work or sold out

Back
Top Bottom