Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Got a 9.5 on NDC earlier. First time I've been able to use them since they changed their checkout system. Didn't want to pay shipping through FNL. I think the BHM (as ugly as they all are) took the attention off of these.

my boy got the kobes and i dont even likes kobes, but these are dope in person

btw... eastbay is trash... actually shouldn't say that... they've been trash for me lately since the IVs on black friday...

you web chat em???

Nah man... Another 9.5 popped up and was able to add it to cart along with the correct boys size I wanted... So I cancelled my other order before I check out again. Waited until order got cancelled then check out and just got the email confirmation for my 2nd correct order. I just got lucky I guess.

Just checked ndc and looks like a whole load of sizes were dumped. Copped a 9 just now. TWOOOOO PAAAIIIIRRRRSSS!!!

copped on FNL mobile then went back 10 min after and copped half size down. Totally forgot its 1 per order, will they cancel one?

was gonna copp on fnl so i could use a wc coupon instead of picking my raffle pair up, but it only really saved my like $11 so i'm just gonna go pick up my raffle pair.. ill pay the extra 11 just to have them in hand today  
nerd.gif
yeah... the shipping really eats into the savings from the WC coupon... but getting these for 161 is better then 174.40 from NDC... so I saved about $13 with the coupon...

If I remember right, these sold out quicker on NDC than the Bred IV's.. And a lot of heat dropped today. So these didn't sit online as many in this thread said..
No they didn't.  I copped the Kobe BHM's first and then after I checked out I copped the BHM Elite Socks, then I decided to see if I could cop these and I saw  a Size 12 available at around 8:20ish. So they were up for quite some time.

Last edited:
I think these sizes that keep showing up on Nike are just cancel orders for multiple pairs. You guys should know by now that it don't matter if you order two separate times, the second pair will get canceled.

why is there a full size run on finishline mobile site still? does that mean a lot of cancelled orders will be coming?

This seems really easy... Going to see if I can cop another pair for my buddy today when I pick up my raffle pair from Finishline store... If I can then I might cancel my 2nd NDC order again.

I rather have in hand right away rather than wait 5-7 days for it to ship.

Back
Top Bottom