Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Struck out again on this release on both champs and footlocker. This new system is trash. Unfortunately this is the new way of things going forward. I used to hit on the Foot Apps almost Always, now never. Done with Foot Locker and Champs going forward, the only way we're going to change this is by speaking with our wallets. Will not buy from them until they bring back the old system, or something better. They need to know the status quo is not acceptable and that they need to change course or they are going to lose customers left and right.

Last edited:
Can any1 with a retail pair of Fear 5s check out my pair from stockx? I think it’s good but wanna be sure. Thanks.

How the hell do I strike out at Champs and Foot Locker with 4 headstarts each but hit Footaction with one 1 headstart? Champs and Foot Locker are 3 hours away but Footaction is in my town.

I hit on Foot Action and at the mall right down the street from my house. The last 3 months I've been ordering all of my shoes online so it's gonna be kind of dope to be able to have my pair in hand on release day and not have to battle them ho *** bots. Ive been waiting on this release for a while these 5's are fire imo.

I really tried to like the Hare 6s and just couldn't do it I just don't like that shoe at all funny cus the Hare 7 is one of my favorite 7's but shout out to everyone who got a pair this week.

Back
Top Bottom