Air Jordan 5 wings OCT

Clowns make bank.
Hopefully whoever wants a sz7.5 is a rodeo clown on the Forbes list.:nerd:
Screenshot_2018-09-29-17-53-11.png

I think these will end up like the wings 1’s
There was decent resale value then it tanked
Looks like most copped just to resale imo
These are actually pretty nice tho. The 1s are kinda meh with that bronze look. Definitely should've came out beginning of the summer tho.

I do not plan to sell these but if prices were to go up to $400 I would. Thats not going to happen though and if anyone wants these they should be able to get them off of Stock X for like $225-$250 depending on size by the end of the week. I definitely think these will follow the Wings 1s path. The Wings 1s were a draw if I remember correctly and you can get them for retail now. I remember Damndee (who seems to be able to cop everything) got a pair and the title of his video review is “best Jordan 1 ever?” Granted it’s a clickbait title and he doesn’t actually think they’re the best ever

Last edited:
Why wouldn't hit $400? How many different retailers dropped these besides Snkrs??

Did shops have these??

How many retailers got the Wings 1s? How is resale looking on those?
Wings 1's dropped all over the place if i'm not mistaken
plus it was a bad silhouette of a 1
Tongue had no Nike on it, Color was Trash, the shape was trash, the sole was trash

but look at Wings 12's :nerd:

Wings 1's dropped all over the place if i'm not mistaken
plus it was a bad silhouette of a 1
Tongue had no Nike on it, Color was Trash, the shape was trash, the sole was trash

but look at Wings 12's :nerd:
12s were hyped AF tho lol. Playoff colorway with the whole paint reveal.

Doesn’t seem there was a lot of hype around these tho...
Buyers beware DHgate already has there pairs I seen some guy on YouTube with them like mannnnn..... here come the foooofooos....

I like the Wings 1s and may grab them some day since you can get a pair for below retail. I agree the Wings 12s are the best (I will never grab a pair due to high price relative to my interest). These Wings 5s are cool and I’m glad I got a pair I just don’t think they’ll have high resale. That’s not doggin the shoe I just don’t think resale will be crazy

These Wings 5s are cool and I’m glad I got a pair I just don’t think they’ll have high resale. That’s not doggin the shoe I just don’t think resale will be crazy

I don't think so either. Most people don't want kids scribble on their shoes unless it's their own kids...and that's even pushing it.

The holders are getting frantic as usual. These went from $340 to $308 in minutes. If you want these hang tight. I’m sure by the end of the day they’ll be $270-$280 range

Back
Top Bottom