Air Jordan 5 wings OCT

Wow these are nice. The material on the upper is the best I have ever seen on any Jordan 5.
20181001_125743.jpg

In my book, Nike/JB has been doing great on all the recent releases. They went all out with the special box, collector card, two pairs of extra laces. These are totally worth it to me.

In my book, Nike/JB has been doing great on all the recent releases. They went all out with the special box, collector card, two pairs of extra laces. These are totally worth it to me.
I can see these dipping when undercutters get their pairs in but I think they have a chance of at least being more expensive than trav scott 4s. Being that this was a nike exclusive, they were pretty limited. Also a QS I believe? I'm considering getting my size 13 later this week.

It's incredible how things change. 4 or 5 years ago, resale price for something like these would have been double the retail price.
Yeah forreal... Would've had the Miro 7 treatment although those were more limited. Still has similar kid like drawing on them tho.

Told you guys about the gitd , just for some reason ppl didn’t know, I guess it was a good thing because it could have driven the hype up but this way ppl that wanted them got them

It's incredible how things change. 4 or 5 years ago, resale price for something like these would have been double the retail price.

Honestly I think we have StockX to thank for that. eBay prices are still ridiculous and eBay is so unreliable I can't believe people still shop there unless there's a coupon. StockX has made shoes so much more accessible.

Can't wait for these to arrive today, I've loved them from the first leak!

Mine are on the truck for delivery today, hopefully he shows up early sometimes they don’t deliver until 8 or 9 at night

Mine just got dropped off at work now to get time to open the box when I get back to the office

Mines came in and have to say I’m not feeling them. They look much better in pictures. The shape is off and the designs are placed differently than the pictures on SNKRS.

Mines came in and have to say I’m not feeling them. They look much better in pictures. The shape is off and the designs are placed differently than the pictures on SNKRS.
Every pair is different right?

Back
Top Bottom