Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Some kicks need a double...like the concord 11s. The ice bottom with the mesh is just too fragile. For anyone crazy about the 5s, they are a good double candidate because of the ice bottom and netting. 6s too, which is why I strongly debated it. 6s are my favorite Jordan, but I have green Gatorade ds, ts6 ds, barely worn carmine, white infra retro in great condition and a 2014 retro infra as well as the last retro. So...yep.
I whole heartedly agree with you on all shoes you mentioned and partially on doubling. I absolutely had to double on the 2018 Concord 11 because it's an 11 and in the classic Concord colorway. If I don't get to wearing that 2nd pair like you and I have talked about then I sell for a great profit. The maroon & white 6 was my very 1st Jordan back in 91' and will always be special to me and I still have a bunch of 6's still DS or damn close, so I really should rethink doubling but reselling that 2nd pair is always an option for me so I don't pass on a shoe that I think will hold some type of resell value. Hell, even if I bless another head for retail at least I won't lose money.

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

After putting these on feet for the first time, why does the upper seem so thin and flimsy, i know materials are cheap but why do they feel like the material used on the 2014 infrareds, i wouldve been satisfied with that...

We were sent 2 right footed 6s. Nike refunded us and we were given a 20% discount code. Even though DTLR was late as hell, it was a welcome sight.

Last edited:
Odd, yesterday they randomly appeared in my FNL cart. Said what the heck. Tried ordering it. Was able to use $20 reward. Everything went through. Was afraid to jinx myself and say something because got a few cancelations with the 5s but I just got a tracking number. They arrive the 18th. :smokin

Odd, yesterday they randomly appeared in my FNL cart. Said what the heck. Tried ordering it. Was able to use $20 reward. Everything went through. Was afraid to jinx myself and say something because got a few cancelations with the 5s but I just got a tracking number. They arrive the 18th. :smokin
They are probably shipping out from a store. You got lucky, congrats!

Crazy these are just sitting on FTL now, wonder if they move to discount next or outlets

Anyone that successfully checked out on this recent restock got a shipping confirmation from Footlocker?

HRs are definitely both very plush but also pretty damn monotone, plus not everyone can pull off a pair of mostly bright *** blue shoes.

I can though. Think I'll bust em out sometime this month.

Back
Top Bottom