Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

UPS put a delay on my package. They are really pissing me off now. This seems fishy. :angry:
996CF4F5-6A44-4186-A5E1-D45CDF0E4748.jpeg

No, never had an issue with stolen packages where I live. I’m more concerned about UPS messing up. One time they delivered my package to the wrong place. They were lax about it and I had to go retrieve it myself.

Yeah, I’ve heard of people shipping like that. They are just being cheap or lazy or stupid. Maybe all three. Also, there are too many shady characters out there. I have no use for those douche bags. Glad you got a refund.
Good thing you were able to get that package back that UPS fumbled. The one time it happened to me I was just screwed. Glad to hear you don't live in a shady area because that can be nerve wracking if you order a lot online especially shoes because some of those douche bags know what to look for.

Yeah, I thought the kid who shipped those 11's was going to screw me on the refund but he was straight up about it.

Wouldn't be the worst idea lol.
Yeah...but lately I've been having the urge to double up on anything good. And that's not a good thing. Especially when we (as sneakerheads) might wear any given pair, what? Less than 30x in a shoes life span?

I still have my 2014 infras in great shape for crying out loud.

Yeah...but lately I've been having the urge to double up on anything good. And that's not a good thing. Especially when we (as sneakerheads) might wear any given pair, what? Less than 30x in a shoes life span?

I still have my 2014 infras in great shape for crying out loud.
Yeah man I absolutely feel that because I have shoes like my PSG 5’s that are still DS bought on release day and my ALT Motorsport 4’s that are also DS and I got those in like June of 2017 and haven’t even worn them once ? Yikes. Stuff like that should keep me from ever doubling up so you’re absolutely right. I’ll most likely end up selling my 2nd pair of Fire Red 5’s because I probably won’t wear them enough to where I’d need the 2nd pair.

Has anyone gone a full size down on these? Wondering if it’s worth The hunt or stay with my half size down.

Has anyone gone a full size down on these? Wondering if it’s worth The hunt or stay with my half size down.
I did.
The denim 6 was my 1st pair of AJ 6, went size 10. Didn't realize the shoe fit wide and has a large volume toe box. Went down 9.5 and fits way better for my narrow feet.

Last edited:
Yeah man I absolutely feel that because I have shoes like my PSG 5’s that are still DS bought on release day and my ALT Motorsport 4’s that are also DS and I got those in like June of 2017 and haven’t even worn them once ? Yikes. Stuff like that should keep me from ever doubling up so you’re absolutely right. I’ll most likely end up selling my 2nd pair of Fire Red 5’s because I probably won’t wear them enough to where I’d need the 2nd pair.
Some kicks need a double...like the concord 11s. The ice bottom with the mesh is just too fragile. For anyone crazy about the 5s, they are a good double candidate because of the ice bottom and netting. 6s too, which is why I strongly debated it. 6s are my favorite Jordan, but I have green Gatorade ds, ts6 ds, barely worn carmine, white infra retro in great condition and a 2014 retro infra as well as the last retro. So...yep.

Last edited:
Honestly man I went half size down form my normal 10.5 in Js and I regret it, I think I’m gonna return and get a 10.5
So in other words no way I would go full size down or even .5 imo
Bet. I already went down .5 but not sure if a full size is too much. It’s like no 2 6s fit the same.

I’m really happy with these. See, Jordan Brand can do a good job when they want to. Now stop being cheap with the 13s, JB! Get the shape right and give us great leather on them.
That's what I was thinking when I got my UNC 3's, DMP's and now the Fire Red 5's. They really put quality materials into these 3 and I'm thinking, why Nike, WHY ?! why does your quality vary so much ? why do the Jordan 1's seem to be hit or miss ? The Gym Red's are a sick color way and the material is just meh, I'm anticipating the same on these Royal toe's I'm about to get as those 2 look very similar in colorway and material but they drop the Hyper Royal's a while back and the uppers were crazy soft and no one wanted that shoe. Go figure.

Honestly man I went half size down form my normal 10.5 in Js and I regret it, I think I’m gonna return and get a 10.5
So in other words no way I would go full size down or even .5 imo
I'm with ya on the sizing. With Jordan's I always go TTS and I have a wide foot. The only shoe I go a half size up on are Yeezy's because for some reason every model of the 350 runs small.

Back
Top Bottom