Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found someone who wanted to trade and I have these bad boys in hand. Can't believe I passed on em on rd. Soo fresh. 8) They definitely run big because I went down a half size and they fit perfect.
busted out my old school jordan champion dream team jersey. :smokin

That's what I'm talkin' about!

The reason the color blue is darker on this release is because they match the color of this years olympic jerseys. The jeresy that Ray Allen wore had a slightly lighter blue making the blue on the shoe lighter to match.

Is this just speculation or did you read this somewhere? Not sure why they would change the color since nobody on the current team will be wearing these...

just got confirmation from a reliable source about a re-stock next week. not sure how many pairs and how many stores from their chain of stores but check your local spots for a restock is all i can say.

I ordered a pair from a UK site and the got held up in NYC sort facility. I sent the site an email with the info and they shipped out another pair. When I got home after being on travel for a week, I had two boxes waiting for me....that's right 2 for the price of one. Quality on one of the pairs is :x

I ordered a pair from a UK site and the got held up in NYC sort facility. I sent the site an email with the info and they shipped out another pair. When I got home after being on travel for a week, I had two boxes waiting for me....that's right 2 for the price of one. Quality on one of the pairs is :x

o rly???

So those who ordered from the fl restock 7/13 , what are your pairs like? Heard someone say theres werent laced and missing stuff....im waiting on mine.so whoever received from the fnl reatock please let me know.

I've purchased 4 pairs, 3 from overseas and 1 from uptempo. Would of been fine with 3 but when SNS restocked I figured I would try my luck for a perfect pair to stock since 2 pairs had noticeable scuffs on the toe box fresh out of the box and my uptempo pair the ankle white leather had a rippled shrunk look. Now I have 3 pairs with scuffs thanks to the terrible quality on this production.

Last edited:
So those who ordered from the fl restock 7/13 , what are your pairs like? Heard someone say theres werent laced and missing stuff....im waiting on mine.so whoever received from the fnl reatock please let me know. Id be salty to get some pair that been thru many feet and /or bought and returned.

I think most of them come from a main distribution center, but some can be customers' returns that get re-sold online and are shipped out by stores

So those who ordered from the fl restock 7/13 , what are your pairs like? Heard someone say theres werent laced and missing stuff....im waiting on mine.so whoever received from the fnl reatock please let me know. Id be salty to get some pair that been thru many feet and /or bought and returned.

well, after 2 weeks, finishline finally shipped my order.
the whole time they were saying they were waiting for a shipment from the vendor so im assuming these are coming from nike and not from the stores so they shouldnt be tried on or anything.

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!
Need more people? I posted about this earlier in the thread about my one pair being held up in the NYC sort facility.

Hi there Jason,

please accept our apologies for the confusion,

please track your parcel at with number LY80004532xxxx at usps.com,

please contact Track and Confirm customer service at 800-222-xxxx for
more information.

Best Regards

My pair sjipped friday the 27th from indianapolis. I live in cincinnati so shoud b monday. I just dont see y it took this lng. They get em from nike?

Need more people? Every time you post that stupid comment your usually wrong...why is it so far fetched to believed that he was sent two pairs of shoes, it happens
Thanks. There's no reason I would lie about getting two pair of shoes. Honestly, I usually order from UK sites these days and have never had a pair get hung up in a sort facility. I will be sending one pair back due to the quality being total crap around the toe box. I was expecting the second pair to be the Olympic VIIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom