Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my FNL restock pair today. Pair has no flaws. I'm satisfied.

Nice video but you could've made the video shorter if you didn't put so much focus on the other pairs.

Just my opinion, no hate. Congrats on daughter.

I've owned probably over a thousand pair of shoes in my life time and have NEVER done a lace switch with a pair of shoes that didn't include a pair of extra laces, but I might have to do it for this pair. IMO they look so much better with the oval laces and that's probably because i'm so used to the original version that we've been seeing for the last 12 yrs.

Last edited:
Here's some pics I took today of the new HOH opening in Holyoke.

2v0cryf.png

2yl1y82.png

:nthat:

The bags.

9kw778.png

I can post more in-depth pics come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Walked into FINL this AM and saw Oly VI's on the wall. Turns out they received an in-store restock of at least 18 pair in their shipment on Monday and sold the heck out of them. The last one was on the wall (11) when I walked in - by the time I left it was being wrapped up at the register.

Dude I was supposed to size trade with flaked me again (second time) I got pissed, especially since I wont be back to chicago till the 26th and by then I expect most people to have rocked theirs :smh:

I believe fnl got another huge shipment of freshly made 6s, just got mine yesterday from the online restock. And there money fresh

After waiting all day for it to be delivered, they finally came! Pair is immaculate. None of the transition from tumbled leather to to smooth leather. Only grip is the midsole and how it looks sloppily slabbered on. But it is only if you look up real close so its not a main concern. I LOVE IT! Still deciding if I go the oval route. :smokin

Who else got your fnl restock....how they looking?

got mine 2 weeks ago... put in 4 orders in total, wanted to make sure at least one goes through. 1 came from FNL and the rest from stores.... all them looked great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom