Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
X2

On my way to the House of Hoops opening in my mall.

Got restocks of damn near everything.

Heard these already like 40 people there.

:smh:

I'll be picking these up, and can't wait.

Will post pics when I get back home to the comp.

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, NEED MORE PEOPLE AND MORE CAPS!!!!

See your in MASS let me know what mall when you get back

:lol:

Why people can't just take my word for it?

House of Hoops did open up at the Holyoke Mall in Holyoke, MA.

Look it up.

Anyways.....

FINALLY I got the 6s, AS PROMISED, and I swapped the laces.

No thread is complete without my shots!

Enjoy!

28le4hk.png

a16ek5.png

6f0eg1.png

uwspi.png

Also, I added the USA AF1 Low Olympics ($90) to my purchase today and now MY Olympic pack is complete.

2r7y8p3.png

:nthat:

Don't believe me now?

I'll never lie to you guys.

C'mon son.

Last edited:
You right hughes, i need more faith in people...congrats! Can you post oics of the opening? On another note just got my order from fnl restock and i must say WOW!!! Super clean..both paits match midsole paint is great and my bottoms are fully icy....i think my pair is perfrct. Box doesnt have a knick either...i wonder where these came from cause i see great quality. I can tell they never been out of the box. Im pleased

You right hughes, i need more faith in people...congrats! Can you post oics of the opening? On another note just got my order from fnl restock and i must say WOW!!! Super clean..both paits match midsole paint is great and my bottoms are fully icy....i think my pair is perfrct. Box doesnt have a knick either...i wonder where these came from cause i see great quality. I can tell they never been out of the box. Im pleased

ive posted this multiple times but finishline said the delayed orders from the restock came directly from the vendor. my pairs will be here tomrrow

Yeah but they were telling everyone something dif. But you will be happy my pair are on point and look straight from the factory. One dude said his were def. A display pair from all the creasing and un laced shoes...my pair are great.

^^^ from what i understand, the pairs that were DELAYED were from the vendor. i called about 8 times and got the same story.
the [email protected] account also told me that the items were coming from the vendor.

then you say your pair is pristine which should also support said statement.

Caved in and finally bought a pair from my local FNL just this Saturday. Kicking myself for not having a $20off rewards coupon when I needed it! Not sweating though. Retail is better than paying resell prices.

Can anyone recommend a lace size for a sz 8.5? Judging by the pics on how the 54'" laces fit on an 11.5 I feel they would be too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom