Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen this new mask from Freehand Profit?

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-1.jpg

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-2.jpg

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-3.jpg

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-4.jpg

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-5.jpg

air_jordan_vi(6)_olympic_gas_mask-6.jpg

Mine yellowed after a single wear. I'm pissed. Almost the whole bottom is yellow

I guess it ain't the day...Wore mine today on a hot day and stepped in gum then dirt didn't even realize it until I started bopping the wrong way.

Any help on how to get that stuff off easily? :nerd:

I guess it ain't the day...Wore mine today on a hot day and stepped in gum then dirt didn't even realize it until I started bopping the wrong way.
Any help on how to get that stuff off easily? :nerd:

Gum you would need to soak in water so it loosens up, which is a problem with clear soles. The dirt can be removed with instant cleaner from footlocker.

You may have to try a little harder to get the gum off though...

if you let the gum dry you can chip it off with a toothpick or tweezer, I actually use a dinner for with three of the tines broken off. It's really good for digging the pebbles and gunk out from in between outsole grooves,

Hey guys, I'm looking for the red lace locks that came with AJ6 Olympics. I would appreciate your help.

Hey guys, I'm looking for the red lace locks that came with AJ6 Olympics. I would appreciate your help.

They aren't sold separately. Please create a wtb listing in the Classified section if you want to buy some.

Any help on how to get that stuff off easily?
nerd.gif
Gum you would need to soak in water so it loosens up, which is a problem with clear soles. The dirt can be removed with instant cleaner from footlocker.

You may have to try a little harder to get the gum off though...
Goo Gone does wonders...

Looks like my local HOH is restocking these on Friday. I'll probably scoop another pair...

God, I wish they had re-released the Carmines too, the CDP are going for over $400. :smh:
I loved the Carmines so much I had bought 3 packs on the release and sold all the 17's....ended up selling the 3rd pair of Carmines because I figured they would crumble before I got to em .....my favorite 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom