Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't worn mine yet. They are sooo clean. I will wait to break em out in summer of 2013... Hopefully they stay icey!!!!:D

I will break mine out tomorrow actually. I can just tell these wont hold up long. These fit a whole size big on my narrow feet and I went through a lot to get a size trade since I bought em a half size down. Now i got my size and I am rocking em.

A lot of people told me that when I was passing on the more recent VIs. So far I only regret passing on the Oreos. I do not regret passing on the Infrared pack cuz I can never afford packs and I thought those jordans were shaped better.

dont feel bad about the infrared pack. the 7 year old that painted my shoes didnt stay within the lines. glad i copped, but once i got home i was so angry at the quality.

you should be mad about the oreos tho. i love that shoe so much, such an under rated retro. the quality was/is amazing on them. ive been looking for a second pair and they are hard to find for unfrt 250

Last edited:
ill meet you 1/2 way because shape matters to a point. if the shape is waaaay off then yes, its an issue. if the shape is solid, which these are, then it doesnt matter. the shoe will mold to your feet anyways if worn.
and the fact the its a slight bend in the shoe is probably better for us since shoes naturally "curl" when worn. a flat shoe will be more like to show creases in the toe box once it curls due to wear.

I wear tigh shoes so creases form slowly enough to not bother me. I will agree that the VIs do shape to your feet well. Which is why i got mad that i skipped some VIs but not all.

thanks for taking things to the extreme and out of context.
smokin.gif
lol

I don't know what's a worse lace swap.

^ those gold laces in the Olympic 6, or the guy who put red laces in the Olympic 7s.

500x1000px-LL-b721a00d_SAM_3546.jpeg

:lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
^Gold laces on the Olympic 6's is worst. Heck even gold laces on the GMP 6's look bad imo lol.

At least there is red on the 7's so it makes sense to match it with the laces but still not a good look imo.

There is no gold on the Olympic 6's so it seemed random to me lol.

Why bother? You will just go out of your way to say it isnt there. Basic NT for you. I remember when I uploaded a pic of the Fire Red IVs I exchanged for a different pair and everyone was saying my pair wasnt bad, despite clearly having precreases and a midsole with a trillion dents.

The shape only really bothers me from the outside. looking at the inside isnt bad (as in the left part of the right shoe and right part of the left shoe). From the outside this is an ugly shoe compared to how it used to be shaped.

The pics I already uploaded say enough.

Also I forgot to say I regret passing on the Carmines too. But like I said I can never afford packs. I am not rich enough to just throw away a pair of XVIIs

Last edited:
you should be mad about the oreos tho. i love that shoe so much, such an under rated retro. the quality was/is amazing on them. ive been looking for a second pair and they are hard to find for unfrt 250

This.

I thought that shoe was fire from the first pics that dropped way prior to RD.
Mad heads were hating on'em, wanted the speckle to be all black instead, callin'em fake Carmines. lmao.

That shoe is dope, to me, period. Deff. glad I copped those. I wear those more than any of my VI's ATM.

This.
I thought that shoe was fire from the first pics that dropped way prior to RD.
Mad heads were hating on'em, wanted the speckle to be all black instead, callin'em fake Carmines. lmao.
That shoe is dope, to me, period. Deff. glad I copped those. I wear those more than any of my VI's ATM.

Oreo's were one of my fav drops in the last couple of years. many people slept , my only regret is that i didn't get more than one pair .

Yeah, sure you can

I'm with Magic.

Like, you look that closely... like at random people walking down the street?

Sure, you can tell the difference in shape, etc. from pics and aficionados like us will care about these things when we study the shoes, but in practice I'm not sure it's a big deal. And I'm a stickler for shape, materials, etc. It's the reason I pass on the majority of today's releases.

But, all I know is that if you keep eyeballing cats close enough to gauge the toecap of their shoes as they walking down the street, you're gonna find yourself in a confrontation one of these days.:rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom