Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should be mad about the oreos tho. i love that shoe so much, such an under rated retro. the quality was/is amazing on them. ive been looking for a second pair and they are hard to find for unfrt 250

This.

I thought that shoe was fire from the first pics that dropped way prior to RD.
Mad heads were hating on'em, wanted the speckle to be all black instead, callin'em fake Carmines. lmao.

That shoe is dope, to me, period. Deff. glad I copped those. I wear those more than any of my VI's ATM.

my 1st pair of oreos were done bad .. i picked up a 2nd pair when everone still hated them for $100 shipped & im lowkey afraid to bust them out now...cuz i know im gonna dough them...they go with everything

Last edited:
Do you have narrow feet? (Were the Fire Red IVs and Olympics still big after going a half size down? Cuz I like my shoes too tight)
I had a chance to buy these at $160 but then dude decided to ship to someone else because he lived in town and he didnt have to ship. I check eBay every now and then for a VNDS pair at a good price

Do you have narrow feet? (Were the Fire Red IVs and Olympics still big after going a half size down? Cuz I like my shoes too tight)
I had a chance to buy these at $160 but then dude decided to ship to someone else because he lived in town and he didnt have to ship. I check eBay every now and then for a VNDS pair at a good price

the fr iv fit perfect...... oly vi seemed a lil big in the toe area which is why i said they fit like a 12.5.... & the gmp vii's sz 12 fit like a sz 12.5 & my 11.5 gmp vii fits like a 12

See this is what i am talking about. 2014 will be an easy year for me if they dont shape em like the GS versions at least.
air-jordan-vi-retro-2012-olympic-gs-01.jpg

my 1st pair of oreos were done bad .. i picked up a 2nd pair when everone still hated them for $100 shipped & im lowkey afraid to bust them out now...cuz i know im gonna dough them...they go with everything

I crush this shoe, & it's held up extremely well.
It DOES go w/a $%!# ton of gear, too.

My VR VI is in "pretty good" condition, w/a similar # of wears, but the Oreo's are DEFF. in better shape.
..just easier to maintain, the leather vs that sad suede.:smh:

I can see why dudes hated the "Pistons VI", or even the "Lakers VI"(which I actually like. ...purple, Vikings fan, blah)
Most of us who like VI's were butt-hurt the VR was VR to begin w/, THEN add the sad suede? *sigh*

But the Oreo's?

Obviously to each their own. ..but, really?
They're a dumb clean shoe, IMO. Stupid easy to match, not hard to maintain, & were "cheap" for quite awhile.
Until they decide to do the black Inf. VI properly, this is my fav. non OG VI BY FAR.

^ The shape isn't too bad to me.

:rolleyes

Perhaps the shape is drastically different from GS to men sizes because their molding the shoes from different feet scans?

Idk, If the Carmines release again (and I have a really good feeling they will), then I'm copping even if they look like a rectangle box!

:lol: :smokin

^ The shape isn't too bad to me.
:rolleyes
Perhaps the shape is drastically different from GS to men sizes because their molding the shoes from different feet scans?
Idk, If the Carmines release again (and I have a really good feeling they will), then I'm copping even if they look like a rectangle box!
:lol: :smokin

:rofl: and people on the bred 11 forum said you don't wear a box :rofl:

still roasting on me for the gold lace swap? lol. i had to take them out... saw what they looked like on feet and it wasn't pretty.

^ Basically I'm just saying Its a must cop for me.
Carmine 6s > B/Red 11s
Flame on!
:pimp:
+1
In 2014, I will grab if they stick with the current shape. Most likely the Black Infrared and Carmines if they come out. Maybe the Maroons too, I will have to see how they look. If they fix the shape I will grab all the VIs that year if they come out in the colorways that I think will come out.
No flame bro
Bred 11s are highly overrated shoe, Carmines all the way
Seriously! The only high top XIs I dont like. I will enjoy the stories of the madness on December 23rd :lol:

Should've been the Columbias :smh:

Last edited:
Yah I dont have a collection. Just the Olympics and looking for a pair of Oreos. I cant wait either. I am sure they will fix that shape (not to beat the dead horse). After all they fixed the IVs, we didnt get banana shaped IVs this year. Next years Vs look good and I dont know what IIIs are supposed to look like since I am not a big fan, but they looked fine to me last year.

My AJ6 Collection so far.
25s4x84.png

Can't wait till 2014 when its the year of the 6.
:smokin

There's the shape difference @sunshineblotters was talking about. The toe cap on the oly and gmp 6s vs the toe cap on the lakers 6. I personally like the raised toe because it doesn't crease as easily.

Nice pairs future, now I'm sorry I missed out on the gmp

And yes, Imma beat this dead horse into the ground.

Last edited:
But it isnt just the raised toecap that bothers. I would say the concave upper bothers me as much tbh. It should be a straight, diagonal line. But it isnt visible from all angles.
The reason I skipped all recent pairs until now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom