Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Question soles are money- mine got all black and nasty after wearing em out for a full day and I let em sit then just went over them with a damp towel and they are shining like day one.

Still haven't gotten around to rockin'these yet, but?

..mine are yellowing too. :wink:

Not butt-hurt about it, just means it's time to start rockin'em. Blah.

They never yellow.
Reebok has the secret!
OG's.
2m2dv7d.jpg
Lol Nike needs to buy out reebok so they can learn the secret
I'm pretty sure Nike knows the secret. But they also know they can get you to buy the same shoe over and over and over again if they don't make the soles stay icey forever. Cut costs and make them deteriorate faster so you're more inclined to buy then when they come around in the next 3-4 years. Nike.

fam tried to be original & it failed those gold laces look like they were meant for boots :lol:

Yah mine are still starting to brown a little. I'll start rocking em since I am not a big fan of the shape anyway. Hopefully we get a much better mold for the 2014 VIs or I will not be copping many (if at all). I just don't like how these look on feet (at least large ones). Why couldnt they be shaped like the GS VIs?
air-jordan-vi-gs-pink-flash-marina-blue-available-1-570x3791.jpg

I think those are much better.

Also is anyone else's who has a DS pair notice they are kinda sticky on certain surfaces. IDK what to do about that. Suggestions?

Last edited:
that gs vi cw is soooo bad... totally different from the white/rainbow vi from last yr those were perfect... copped them for the gf & mini me

I am not saying the colorway is good, I just like the shape. Guess I shouldve used this pic instead:

air-jordan-6-og-white-infa-red.jpg

idk about you but to me the flat bottom and straight/angular upper looks better than

air-jordan-6-retro-olympic-11.jpg

that toebox :smh:
I honestly only got this because of the colorway as I am not happy with how the 2012 VIs are shaped

Last edited:
I am not saying the colorway is good, I just like the shape. Guess I shouldve used this pic instead:
air-jordan-6-og-white-infa-red.jpg

idk about you but to me the flat bottom and straight/angular upper looks better than
air-jordan-6-retro-olympic-11.jpg

that toebox :smh:
I honestly only got this because of the colorway as I am not happy with how the 2012 VIs are shaped

I actually prefer this new shape. It doesn't seem to crease as easily as the other shape imo.

Yeah I said it :lol:

I actually prefer this new shape. It doesn't seem to crease as easily as the other shape imo.
A lot of people told me that when I was passing on the more recent VIs. So far I only regret passing on the Oreos. I do not regret passing on the Infrared pack cuz I can never afford packs and I thought those jordans were shaped better.

A lot of people told me that when I was passing on the more recent VIs. So far I only regret passing on the Oreos. I do not regret passing on the Infrared pack cuz I can never afford packs and I thought those jordans were shaped better.

shape doesnt really matter if you wear your shoes.

I still haven't worn mine yet. They are sooo clean. I will wait to break em out in summer of 2013... Hopefully they stay icey!!!!:D

shape doesnt really matter if you wear your shoes.

Yah it does. It still looks weird on feet.

ill meet you 1/2 way because shape matters to a point. if the shape is waaaay off then yes, its an issue. if the shape is solid, which these are, then it doesnt matter. the shoe will mold to your feet anyways if worn.

and the fact the its a slight bend in the shoe is probably better for us since shoes naturally "curl" when worn. a flat shoe will be more like to show creases in the toe box once it curls due to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom