Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we all want what the OGs had but complaining about the midsole on a beautiful shoe like this...SMH.

Not to mention, we all know you are still going to cop them. And if you dont end up copping on RD, expect to pay double. Shoe is nothing but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JE15306

Well since everybody here prefers the OG color way... What if you paint the midsole change so it would look like the OG color way
nerd.gif
... Obviously you'll have to acetone or somehow rid of the paint, then simply paint over with Angelus paint... Just a thought, as I saw people taking off the "Gloss" finish on the 2011 black and cement 3's.
What do ya'll think NT?
lol too much work for me. I'm still on the fence with these though. If there are last minute changes to the midsole to make them like the originals, then it's a definite cop. If not, then it's a maybe. Knowing myself though, I'll probably pull the trigger cause I've been waiting for these for years but we'll see.

I don't know why you can't express your opinions without being judged or looked down upon.

If you gonna cop, then so it be it.

If not, that's cool too.

Just don't try to school someone on what they don't know to make yourself look better.

This is NOT cool.

30t6p3b.gif

^Exatcly. I don't understand why people get mad when someone says they will pass. If anything they should get happy because that's one less person looking to buy the same shoe they want. If they don't change the midsole back to how it is supposed to be, I will have to pass. I just don't like the change at all.

These will be copped.. IF I see more pics down the line and the leather doesn't look extremely shiny like they went crazy with the gloss. I'm talkin LEATHER, and as far as that midsole-change it, keep it, idc. Either way, these will be copped if the previous statement checks out. That's all i care about. Oh, and blue tinted sole on these 
pimp.gif

EDIT: BTW, saying I don't care about the midsole does NOT mean I will take any crap that JB gives us, I just don't think it looks horrible. I'm not one to really beg for OG colorways on shoes unless they did the shoe COMPLETELY wrong. Then it's a problem. But if I don't get OG quality, why should I expect OG color blocking ya know? They're changing everything on us now-a-days. smh
ohwell.gif

Yep, must have these. Not paying the crazy prices for the OG. These and possibly the Infrareds are the only 6s that I like.

That catalog pic on the previous page is on point. Sadly the days of that kinda leather are a thing of the past. Hunting down a pair of 2000's isn't even worth the headache for me considering the price tag. Hopefully these are as comfy as the last run of 6's.

I love the midsole change to be honest....but I'm not 100% sure if it's a must cop or not. My mind might change by July for all I know.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm, look what I stumbled upon..

tumblr_lp829lDF3j1qg9m2fo1_500.jpg

*Ray Allen PE version

Looks like the midsole was ORIGINALLY this way, but changed for public release.

|

|

|

V

air-jordan-6-retro-olympic.jpg

*2000 public release version

I like the midsole the way it is releasing with this year.

Very nice find dude. So the 2012 white/midnitenavyRetro VI actually look more authentic to the onesRay Allen wore in Sydney 2000 than the versionSold at niketown to the public.

i could care less about the midsole. these joints are FIRE.

at least they didnt shank these like they did them flu game 12s and they didnt retro them "other" olympic VIs

Originally Posted by bigj505

i could care less about the midsole. these joints are FIRE.

at least they didnt shank these like they did them flu game 12s and they didnt retro them "other" olympic VIs

laugh.gif
 I regret even buying those, still have them DS and don't plan on wearing them

I hope these are a little more limited release. It adds excitement to everything.

Originally Posted by zuz624

I hope these are a little more limited release. It adds excitement to everything.
SMH. Why?!?
I wish every release was like the Chi X's where resellers getting screwed.

Yeah, the midsole was intended to be that color.

They reversed it for the public release.

JB is smart, and knows what they are doing years and years in advance.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Idk about years and years in advance, but yea they do know what they are doing for the most part

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Idk about years and years in advance, but yea they do know what they are doing for the most part
True, but this is why they remain relevant.
The Subtle changes.

Like the next time the Concords release (2015+) maybe they'll change the color of the black jumpman to 'concord'.

MAYBE.

+@#+ with that brah. Hopefully JB makes a !$#% ton. So that they are an easy cop, everyone can get a pair, and re-sellers won't be able to make any money off them 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

+@#+ with that brah. Hopefully JB makes a !$#% ton. So that they are an easy cop, everyone can get a pair, and re-sellers won't be able to make any money off them 
Preach brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom