Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Would be crazy if the red numbers start to bleed all over the socks.
"Just got home, lemme slide off these socks and 6's"

IMG_20170505_175529957.jpg

I have seen quite a few pairs on youtube being reviewed and it's not that noticeable, my pair isn't either idk if some are just Fkd or if it's just being blown up on social media and giving people anxiety but I dont know I feel like plenty of pairs will be fine. Just my opinion.

You seem to have gotten very lucky and fortunate with your pair as it wasn't noticable. Whereas with others it was. It seems that since the midsole discoloration wasn't intentional, that it varies pair to pair.

If these are infact recalled, then the Carmines currently out there in people's hands, including your own, would most likely go up in value, due to rarity.

Was there a shock drop? I'm too lazy to check the 10+ pages so I'm assuming it's a shock drop that I missed. Don't care though. Infrareds went for retail-ish a while after release so I'll still be waiting till these hit eBay to search for a good pair. Until then, I'm waiting on my W with the Neutral Grays.

If these shocked dropped today, everyone would still stop what they’re doing to cop.

D069CEF7-2F38-44CC-9288-2D6E0AD9D566.gif
^^ This is the truth.

Imagine we all say we retired. Then they release the Original Molds lets say the 88' White Cement 3s with low elephant print cut and right shape.

I know I'd be in for a pair.
Yeah of course. But that’s part of the retirement phase is coming back from time to time if something is actually worth coming back for. Something that can’t be denied. They rarely give us that, maybe once a year? Once every couple years? 99% of what we buy is not of that standard.
I've never understood this retirement stuff. Just buy shoes you want, when you want. Or don't. No need to make up some personal official policy :lol:
If these are infact recalled, then the Carmines currently out there in people's hands, including your own, would most likely go up in value, due to rarity.
Nonsense. Take a look at what those "rare" Carmelo 13s are going for nowadays for evidence. They might go up in the short term because of the people who want them no matter what, but ultimately these are not going to be sought after by many people as some kind of weird collector's item.

I will scoop these up in the outlets allll day and paint them if they’re bad, or wear the s*** out of them until you can’t even tell anymore :smokin

Was there a shock drop? I'm too lazy to check the 10+ pages so I'm assuming it's a shock drop that I missed. Don't care though. Infrareds went for retail-ish a while after release so I'll still be waiting till these hit eBay to search for a good pair. Until then, I'm waiting on my W with the Neutral Grays.
Bruh, are you in for a shock, alright LOL. Read the the last few pages, you don't have to read them all.

I've never understood this retirement stuff. Just buy shoes you want, when you want. Or don't. No need to make up some personal official policy :lol:

Nonsense. Take a look at what those "rare" Carmelo 13s are going for nowadays for evidence. They might go up in the short term because of the people who want them no matter what, but ultimately these are not going to be sought after by many people as some kind of weird collector's item.

But were the Melo 13's as popular and sought after as the Carmine 6? It's a very iconic Jordan model. The AJ13 Melos are very niche.

You seem to have gotten very lucky and fortunate with your pair as it wasn't noticable. Whereas with others it was. It seems that since the midsole discoloration wasn't intentional, that it varies pair to pair.

That true probably just got lucky. But I cant lie man even with the midsole bleeding I would buy another pair and just slap some paint on them if necessary but if not like you said hold on tight because in 10+ years when people hear about a Nike Air Carmine that got cancelled they will want them for collecting. I really love the carmines idk why they just pull me in.

For those that keep mentioning painting over the midsole isn’t it just going to eventually bleed thru? Also, aren’t you nervous not getting the exact shade of white?

It's obviously not ideal and it's pretty annoying. That being said, i'm not remotely worried about finding a solid pair of these.

But were the Melo 13's as popular and sought after as the Carmine 6? It's a very iconic Jordan model. The AJ13 Melos are very niche.
True. I was just making a point that thinking these will become a thing one day because they were ****ed up is unlikely.
... but if not like you said hold on tight because in 10+ years when people hear about a Nike Air Carmine that got cancelled they will want them for collecting. I really love the carmines idk why they just pull me in.
I know you aren't serious about holding a $200 shoe for investment purposes because it's defective and will somehow be wildly sought after a decade from now. I think.
For that to even possibly happen, Nike would have to recall them all and destroy the majority of pairs. You know plenty of these things are getting into the world one way or another, even if Nike halts the release.

Back
Top Bottom