Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It's the VI's for me. The retro arcs, clear sole, with the red accent sitting on top. The rubber tongue was insane and the stitched JM on the tongue was sick; and of course the nostalgic NA. VII's (playoffs from '02) are like the 3rd actual Jordan I owned. But VI's were always insane to me.

I do agree though that after Infrareds and Carmines VII's do a lot more with colorways. It's a close one.

I wanted the infrared 6 so bad as a kid. Maybe that’s why I’m compensating now by owning so many pairs.

I need to limit the Carmines to 2 pairs personal. This will be my first time owning them as I couldn’t settle for the previous bastardized releases with the backs marred.

I wanted the infrared 6 so bad as a kid. Maybe that’s why I’m compensating now by owning so many pairs.

I need to limit the Carmines to 2 pairs personal. This will be my first time owning them as I couldn’t settle for the previous bastardized releases with the backs marred.
Lmaoooo 2 pairs Lmaooooo. Two months from now and you show us your 46 and a half pairs bought for 70 per cent under retail. We know you well, and that's why we 'preciate you. God bless you and god bless 'Murica.

Back in the 90's it was usually "cooler" to have the newest Jordan. But in 8th grade, I remember alot of people at my school liking the 6's more than the 7.
Maybe they missed the visible air, which was a prominent tech feature at the time.

Edit: people missed it, the 7's looks good as is.

I love how the VII incorporated colors that were not in the Bulls colors too. A splash of neon, purple, with the white/red, the playoff (not raptor VII) with the purple bits, and the Bordeaux was/is just a bad *** colorway.

but back to the VI. Hopefully this release will
Lead to a true retro of the white/infrared

Off topic, but bottom line Nike/JB, February 2022

f3d26d418ed684ca1577aae36cca39a6d459ee0e.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

WE NEED THESE. OG EVERY DAMN THANG. Durabuck/Nubuck panels. Flat midsole paint. Dark Purple. OG shape/less bulkier build. 2019, Infrared 6 red shade. Correct tongue colors, and height. EVERY DAMN THANG. If I forgot something, feel free to post it. And if you CAN'T for some reason do Feb. 2022, Nike/JB. Black Friday 2021 is waiting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

WE NEED THESE. OG EVERY DAMN THANG. Durabuck/Nubuck panels. Flat midsole paint. Dark Purple. OG shape/less bulkier build. 2019, Infrared 6 red shade. Correct tongue colors, and height. EVERY DAMN THANG. If I forgot something, feel free to post it. And if you CAN'T for some reason do Feb. 2022, Nike/JB. Black Friday 2021 is waiting.

Those are effin' gorgeous. I demand JB makes me 3 pairs NOW. Nooow, I say!!

Nike better get the contrast right between the black/charcoal on those 7s! That takes the shoe to a whole other level.

Man.... remember like it was yesterday the first time I laid eyes on the black 7 on my TV - Bulls vs. Heat round 1 of 1992 playoffs.

We went crazy, cause up to that point we all assumed he was rocking the lighter Bordeaux for the playoffs, which is what we saw him in in the ASG. These ended up being my first pair of Jordans I was able to purchase :pimp:

gettyimages-223745-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-223755-2048x2048.jpg

Damn I maybe super late to this party but has anyone else seen this on some of the OG's? The extra lace hole it looks way better with this .
20201216_115458.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216-115430_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216-115430_Instagram.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 730
I thought I had 4 pairs of Infrared 6s, I found a pair I must’ve forgotten.

I will have to try for 5 pairs of Carmines to match.

JB we need White/Infrared 6s and September Blues NIKE AIR!

Pics for the beasts

FD5AAB71-9AB5-4FA7-893C-95A0520C0301.jpeg
7D1DAE61-F7AF-42A1-9F35-5B358DA16D6C.jpeg
I honestly think this is a very smart way to buy these "Remastered" pairs. I almost feel like next round of retros that come out of these or any of the others that get remastered treatment are going to be hit with tr he jumpman and **** shape.

Back
Top Bottom