Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

:lol: y’all letting these shoes get to y’all heads.

no way the Bulls would have won 8 straight

the either would’ve fell in the East finals or in the finals against the rockets, seattle, or Suns. So many variables.

the either would’ve fell in the East finals or in the finals against the rockets, seattle, or Suns. So many variables.
There’s a ton of what if’s but those bulls teams were unstoppable. Barring injuries/burnout (huge variable I know) I think they would’ve had a good chance to pull it off. In today’s NBA, I think it would be damn near impossible but back in the 90s with MJ it’s just improbable.

Stop. None of those teams could have beat them. In fact, 2 of those damn teams DID LOSE to those Bulls. :smh: You are better than this.

Rockets record vs the Bulls was retry good. Jordan is on record for saying that he’s glad they can’t get out the first round in the West because they would’ve had a problem. They didn’t double team Centers, so Hakeem Olajuwon would’ve went bananas. Plus they had players who could shot and were not in awe of MJ. Vernon Maxwell’s numbers again MJ were really good.

Stop. None of those teams could have beat them. In fact, 2 of those damn teams DID LOSE to those Bulls. :smh: You are better than this.

And the Bulls lost to them. :lol:

Fatigue and free agency would’ve played a big factor.

as A Knicks fan, I had deep respect for the Bulls, but I’m also a realist and everything eventually comes to an end and I firmly believe that the Bulls would’ve lost ‘94,

they def wasn’t repeating again in ‘99.

Insane.

Hakeem would have only had maybe 2-3 of those awards if MJ were around. The 3rd in scoring part is pretty dumb though. That should not have been on that chart.
039AC46D-AFEA-405C-A267-0A6F09C7F347.jpeg

I actually think Olajuwon takes home still a nice size of those trophies DPOY, All NBA/Def, maybe the MVP because he finished 2nd to Barkley in 93, I think the voters give it to em, however, I believe MJ wins the title and the Finals MVP.

039AC46D-AFEA-405C-A267-0A6F09C7F347.jpeg

I actually think Olajuwon takes home still a nice size of those trophies DPOY, All NBA/Def, maybe the MVP because he finished 2nd to Barkley in 93, I think the voters give it to em, however, I believe MJ wins the title and the Finals MVP.

MJ takes all 3 to the left. By that time, they owed him another MVP, after stealing it from him the year before.

We really forgetting how great Hakeem Olajuwon was. 🤣
Not at all. Hakeem was one of the greatest centers of all time no question. And their 1994 run was great as well. They deserved it. No Bulls center or forward would have matched up with him at all or stopped him from getting his. But I still believe Mike would have continued his run from what he did to Phoenix the year before.

4rnjco.gif

Even MJ knows leading the Bulls to eight consecutive titles would be impossible. I'm trying to locate the interview with Steve Kerr who scoffs at the suggestion of the Bulls winning eight in a row.

Kerr knows more about MJ and basketball than I do, so I trust his opinion. He has the clout, without any doubt.

I'll go with the Bulls winning four in a row, tops. But even that is controversial, as we don't know where MJ's heart and mind was in '93-'94? As for winning in '99, Pippen was so underpaid and had wanted to vacate the Bulls and Krause since at least '94. Physically, the Bulls had it in them, but mentally? Krause sucked, everyone was sick of him lol

Last edited:
The four peat was a realistic possibility. But 8 in a row? I doubt. The Bulls looked to be on their last leg in 1998. Lots of reasons there. It is fun to think of a 1999 title though. The Bulls to take on a Spurs duo that was not to be denied is a far fetch. Dennis may have been a problem. And not in a good way. MJ was spent, Scottie was on a decline, I dont see it. But in 1994? Yeah, they would have taken that one.

Fair enough 😉

michael-jordan-air-jordan-vi-6-carmine-17 (1).jpg

jifu6c3hziewvd2aq94f (2).jpg

During the Pistons vs. Bulls Christmas Day Battle 1990 (posted in the AJ5 Fire Red thread) there is a provacative play where MJ goes after Isiah, who is attempting a layup and MJ appears to purposely take a swipe with his hand, making contact with Isiah's previously injured eye.
If intentional, it was a very dangerous and aggressive move, no doubt retribution for the physical abuse the Bulls had to endure from the Pistons years prior.

*The picture above reminded me of that incident and made me wonder if this was a tactical move that MJ would practice?

Last edited:
The four peat was a realistic possibility. But 8 in a row? I doubt. The Bulls looked to be on their last leg in 1998. Lots of reasons there. It is fun to think of a 1999 title though. The Bulls to take on a Spurs duo that was not to be denied is a far fetch. Dennis may have been a problem. And not in a good way. MJ was spent, Scottie was on a decline, I dont see it. But in 1994? Yeah, they would have taken that one.

Would have loved to see what could have happened had Hue Hollins not called that bull$hit foul on
Scottie when he went out and contested Hubert Davis's long 3 in game 5. I truly believe the Bulls take that series then, win vs Indiana and actually make it back to the Finals. I wanted to see Scottie pull it off.

Bulls would’ve won 9 straight for sure. The first 3 peat, the 2 the rockets got, the 2nd 3 peat, and the Spurs title in a short season in 99. That next year for 10 straight is the question. Would they have come back, and if so, who against. The Shaq and Kobe Lakers or the Duncan and Robinson Spurs. I’d say the Spurs. Lakers wouldn’t have had Phil. Older Bulls vs younger Spurs, that’d be tough. F it 10 straight.

Back
Top Bottom