Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

A582DA4A-A313-4D64-9DAF-0CE6B53135D7.jpeg
B780D96E-1A1B-41A4-BB12-5DA94CF9F83F.jpeg
0B121EFE-ECA1-41F4-83A2-52C92ECA30EB.jpeg
5489A80B-65F4-41E6-8105-37B21AEE4DD8.jpeg

I slept on Black/Red 4s, did no raffles just SNKRS and foot sites the morning of, and ended up with zero. Kept hesitating on resale and now they’re way too much.

I like these a whole lot more and won’t be making the same mistake. In for the double up. Raffles, FLX, SNKRS, etc. I’ll be ready!

I spoke to a FTL employee that I got to know over the years and I haven’t seen him at the old location I used to win all the time at because he got promoted to a store manager now at this current location that I went to....

We got to talking about FLX and some of the reasons he told me is that sometimes they get late shipments on shoes and when that happens it’s extremely hard to reserve.... another reason was that since Covid and a lot of people are unemployed so they got time in their hands so more people are now “copping to sell”.

I never knew Stat wore these

I keep wondering if Covid has played a part in production numbers. Everything seems off.

Maybe the shipments are coming late and the stores are taking them right to the resale market.

I think it would be fine. It's a full GR family release. I don't anticipate any problems, but you never know.
How many times have we heard that before 🤣🤣🤣

That part. :lol:.

I knew this was a different ball game when stores started opening back up and fighting over the gym red retro 14’s. This was when we was in the meat of the funemployment Summer 2020 era.

I never knew Stat wore these

I keep wondering if Covid has played a part in production numbers. Everything seems off.

Maybe the shipments are coming late and the stores are taking them right to the resale market.

MLK Jr Day 2014.

and I feel like that’s the case. A manager whom I’ve known for a a few years told me that stores in his “league” are just now getting product that they should’ve gotten months ago. Some didn’t get anything at all.

And it’s gonna be tax season on top of that. :lol:

Now that I didn't account for...dammit lol. Idk, are these more popular than the Blk/Red VI's? Which are easily one of the most identifiable out of the entire line. Maybe, but I think about the level of difficulty it took to get those and they are being released around the same time. I'm basing my predictions off that, but who knows?

These look like **** compared to ‘19 Infrareds. Still gonna cop because they aren’t nearly as bad a retro as those “Fire Red 4s” that dropped last month.

Now that I didn't account for...dammit lol. Idk, are these more popular than the Blk/Red VI's? Which are easily one of the most identifiable out of the entire line. Maybe, but I think about the level of difficulty it took to get those and they are being released around the same time. I'm basing my predictions off that, but who knows?
Black Infrared 6s are undoubtedly the most popular; Carmines, second most, though in terms of how difficult they'll be to secure, the former will have been a cakewalk compared to the latter, should the Last Dance factor still be in effect by then. Plus, I doubt production will reach '19 Infrared numbers.

Banned 1s, Chicago 1s, White Cement 3s, Black Cement 3s, White Cement 4s, Black Cement 4s, Concord 11s & Playoff 11s are the only sneakers in the signature line that are possibly/certainly more popular, by my estimates.

I wanted the infrared 6 so bad as a kid. Maybe that’s why I’m compensating now by owning so many pairs.

I need to limit the Carmines to 2 pairs personal. This will be my first time owning them as I couldn’t settle for the previous bastardized releases with the backs marred.
These were my first pair of Jordan’s ever. This kid I was friends with kept trying to trade me is Infrareds for them and I would never do it. I can’t wait to pull the trigger.

This!
Massive GR doesn't mean ish.
Struck out on Snkrs for FR4s
Struck out on Snkrs for Jubilee 11s.
:smh:
Do not have high hopes for these. . .
Truth. The problem lies with Nike simply not making enough of them which only makes the problem worse. BECAUSE there aren’t enough people buy multiples, and then you have the scum that doesn’t even like the shoes but wants to buy that single pair to take away from someone who actually wants it to throw up on eBay or StockX for $15 profit.

Truth. The problem lies with Nike simply not making enough of them which only makes the problem worse. BECAUSE there aren’t enough people buy multiples, and then you have the scum that doesn’t even like the shoes but wants to buy that single pair to take away from someone who actually wants it to throw up on eBay or StockX for $15 profit.
what about the mofos that hoard 6 pairs cuz they had these when they were 2.

what about the mofos that hoard 6 pairs cuz they had these when they were 2.
Yeah the funny thing is Nike is leaving money on the table. They could make more and still not come close to satisfying the demand and still maintain the hype they want. The shoes sell themselves even with inferior quality. The suits with their business degrees have to get cute so they can feel like they’re doing something important. Gentry is the perfect example of this ineptitude.

Its hard to believe that Nike is NOT in bed with the resell market. Limiting all these releases to me only shows that they are. Too many releases today seem far to difficult to obtain then what they should be. I really question if its about the popularity of the shoe itself. This hard to get **** that Nike is making possible is completely by design.

Back
Top Bottom