Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

tenor.gif

If it’s all pairs and we have confirmation of that, I am OUT.
You and me both, brotha. I’ll buy another pair of Laser Blues or maybe a third pair of FR Vs instead LOL. Or maybe Ill allocate this saved $220 to another pair of black/red IE lows in September. Just paid for pair No. 6 :rofl:

Aight, so we are "outraged" with the pank midsole. Let's make a pact and nobody buy, let's just let them sit. I'll wait.
Only reason I’ll still try to buy is, we don’t know if it’s every pair. If I knew that was the case right now, I’d agree to not even bother.

It's definitely not every pair, and that's the problem. It's hit and miss like the Fire Reds. Guys at FTL confirmed it for me. They said maybe 5-6 of their pairs had it, but they actually went through and checked them all. They mentioned the FNL downstairs seemed to have more defective pairs.

It's definitely not every pair, and that's the problem. It's hit and miss like the Fire Reds. Guys at FTL confirmed it for me. They said maybe 5-6 of their pairs had it, but they actually went through and checked them all. They mentioned the FNL downstairs seemed to have more defective pairs.
Ebay it is.

Back
Top Bottom