Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It'll change.. you just won't hit **** unless you have 17 accounts 500k points and you're connected with the employees. They were better off saying we have ended FLX and are choosing to go back to 2015.
For real. Such trash when flx came. Had no idea how good we had it with the old system. It became almost automatic w's for a good stretch for a lot of us in here. Even limited pairs were within reach. Game just keeps getting worse.

You’ll just have to buy a million pairs and keep the best 500,000.
LOL
Nah, not on this one. I just want one pair. Pink or no pink, I've realized I probably won't end up with them, anyway. If I get the L on FLX and SNKRS (very possible), or any other place I try to score them for retail, that'll be the end of that. I am NOT paying $300 or more for these on resale+fees+shipping etc. They don't matter enough to me to make them worth the cost/trouble. I can spend about a third that much and get another pair of AMIII retros that I'll actually wear about 50 times more than I will wear these, anyway :lol:

Saw one of the defective pairs in person tonight. It's definitely pink. Not sure how that could've possibly happened on a release like this, but I guess this will be similar to the Fire Red toe boxes. Just gotta make sure you check your pair first. :rolleyes
JFC :smh:
After all this time waiting for these to come back, what a disaster. Damn, Nike :stoneface:
I’ll still take a shot at a pair on RD. But if I get pink midsoles, they’re going back. What a major fail and letdown by these fools once again. Freaking unbelievable.

Need to know...
tumblr_mx291rt9cO1qfzgyio1_500.gif

I’m just glad I can pay a little more and get a pair I like. Paying for any of these releases blindly is just stupid at this point. :lol:

I can’t say I’m surprised about this either lol good luck everyone!

I see how it is...you want to keep that thread based on limited knowledge.

No, it wasn't that. I just didn't wanna piss anyone off. Back before the site got redesigned, a mod would delete, or ban you for doing just about anything. I wasn't sure if they'd be cool with me posting links, to other threads.

:lol:

This company is seriously a joke. They **** up these big releases on purpose, I’m convinced.
They just couldn’t care less bro it’s super obvious at this point. They know they will sell out regardless of what they produce. People will make excuses as to why they don’t care about the pink and Nike/JB will be laughing saying “see?”

Buying through GOAT or StockX is a no no for these now. You know everyone is going to be trying to get rid of their pink pairs on those apps, and for a profit.:sick:
Not if every pair is ****** up, it isn’t. Same as buying from anywhere else :rofl:
But yeah, if some are and some aren’t? Total ****show.

Back
Top Bottom