Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

496140C7-3EAC-42B3-857E-53CF4F598555.jpeg
Even the promo on snkrs got a pink hue to it...didn’t notice this until today

I don't get it either, cause this was never an issue on any of the previous Carmines.
Yeah I’m wondering what they used different then some of the previous VIs in general. Is the paint different then the old Carmines or the recent Hares, Quai, Infrared, Gatorade, etc? I can’t remember what specifically happened with those Melo XIIIs? Was it wrong paint?

That was before anyone knew about any midsole bleeding guy, ya was on here talking bout they scrapped just because there hasn't been a shock drop :rofl:
I think the pink midsole was mentioned a few posts above yours.. I said that the pink midsoles and the fact that it’s not in SNKRS as a scheduled release may mean that Nike is considering scrapping

Yeah I’m wondering what they used different then some of the previous VIs in general. Is the paint different then the old Carmines or the recent Hares, Quai, Infrared, Gatorade, etc? I can’t remember what specifically happened with those Melo XIIIs? Was it wrong paint?
Factory used the wrong color glue on the 13s. It wasn’t even that bad IMO. This carmine release looks like a worse “more noticeable” defect.

The worst part is.. if your pair doesn’t look like that on release date it probably will after a few months smh
It’s over. I’m out. Damn, been looking forward to these returning for years, too.
Because yeah, even if your pair looks OK now, or at least not terrible, what will it look like in a few more months let alone years? What an absolute train wreck, JB:stoneface:

It'll change.. you just won't hit **** unless you have 17 accounts 500k points and you're connected with the employees. They were better off saying we have ended FLX and are choosing to go back to 2015.

Hell as bad as it was, looking back honestly 2015 was way better than now lol. At least in 2015 I felt like I actually had a chance at footstores if I stood in line long enough or entered enough in store raffles. I’ll take 2015’s chaos over 2021’s madness any day is my point lol. It’s sick right now.

If the majority of the pairs have defective midsole and Nike scraps that's a massive L because Nike won't wanna wait an extended period of time to have all those pairs reproduced and will just end up making a much smaller amount to be able to drop them sooner.

Well this is sad

Having a hard enough time even copping, then the massive GR pairs that are easier to get have massive defects lol

Back
Top Bottom