Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Off the subject, I'm looking at SNKRS and as a responsible adult, these are the most practical shoes available.

Screenshot_20210203-105050~2.png

These look really nice tbh and great to wear when I'm shoveling snow ❄

Last edited:
Safe to say that these may be moved to coincide with the usual big release for all star weekend, whenever that maybe?

I posted this a few pages back. Game is March 7th (supposedly) and I was sort of dismissed in my thoughts(because the shoes coding is loaded in SNKRS). It wouldn't surprise me if they did move them to the game weekend.

These shoes literally feel like bricks. This is the only jordan in my collection that feels this way. The Infrareds are comfortable as hell in comparison to these.
its the insoles

the maroons have the basic insole infrareds have the thick poly insole

all 6’s are bricks unless you have a thick comfy insole in them. the upper still stiff on all tho

I didnt see them on FTL I think but it was on the other. Can't remember which had them though since FLX is useless and they had them listed as FCFS which will prob. change.

*Edit: They're on FA too.. it just had the JM. I mustve scrolled past it. Won't even matter. Might try since I havent used FLX since like June lol.

Last edited:
It'll change.. you just won't hit **** unless you have 17 accounts 500k points and you're connected with the employees. They were better off saying we have ended FLX and are choosing to go back to 2015.

Back
Top Bottom