Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My boy works here in mall in Dallas man the shipment he just got in all look like this I'm beyond disappointed and I thought hey maybe I'll paint em and than another thought occurred why the f should I do this in the first place that QC right there

Well... damn! I'm not the biggest Carmine fan but I wanted to complete my OG set with the 6 being my favorite Jordan. Oh well. I will appreciate my Maroon and Infrared even more now! :wow:

I missed these last time.
Should be a little easier this time around since Retro JB isn’t popping like that right now.

Turning my attention to the Neutural Gray 1s only now. I'll snag these after ebay is flooded with em and I can carefully make sure I don't end up with a cruddy pair. Shame too cause JB has done a pretty good job with the Maroons and Black Infrareds but here we are, days out from the release of an OG colorway that hasn't seen Nike Air on the heel since 1991 and as fate would have it, JB absolutely ******* fumbles it :smh:

I blame this shoe!

Kidding....🙃 but man hopefully we get a decent pair

F6532047-EC59-4EC7-B0BA-7329E64D1AD0.png

Definitely gotta try to win on Footsite apps now so that I can inspect and check out the pair.... sheesh

Oh damn, since I’m just joining the thread I just saw the QC issue that seems to have popped up.
I care and it sucks but I’m grabbing them, if they come out like that so be it.

There’s always something!!!
It can’t be all the pairs can it?
This appears to be a little more than something. This isn't just one random IG post or something like that trying to start **** for fun. jshortt jshortt said he saw them in person tonight and this is what they are like. I trust that dude and I know he isn't BSing. Then we've already got other people here saying similar things. The fact Nike's own promo pic on SNKRS, if viewed closely, shows it as well is a huge red--appropriate color LOL--flag.
The thing is, unless this somehow turns out to be either a hoax, or there was a short run of shoes with this issue that are suddenly all being shown, it indicates a massive fault in the materials used. And if that is the case, there isn't going to be a way to avoid it. Even if you get a pair that looks acceptable on the day, this is going to happen to it in short order. So I'm not even bothering trying to get a pair to see what it looks like. I just wouldn't be able to trust that the bleeding wouldn't start at some point soon.
I missed these last time.
Should be a little easier this time around since Retro JB isn’t popping like that right now.
You must live in Alaska or North Dakota.
Turning my attention to the Neutural Gray 1s only now. I'll snag these after ebay is flooded with em and I can carefully make sure I don't end up with a cruddy pair. Shame too cause JB has done a pretty good job with the Maroons and Black Infrareds but here we are, days out from the release of an OG colorway that hasn't seen Nike Air on the heel since 1991 and as fate would have it, JB absolutely ******* fumbles it :smh:
This development has provided me extra clarity. I'm committed to saving and investing even more money this year, and I'm just not going to buy stuff just to have it anymore. I have more than enough bad-*** and many DS shoes to get around to enjoying on my feet.
For the first time in several years, my list of must-buys was already quite short for 2021, based on what we know is slated for release. This just makes it shorter. In terms of retro Jordans, there are now only three pairs on my list for this year: the red/gray 13s, black/red 11 low "IEs," and Cool Gray XIs. I'm actually content to just stick to that now. I'm bummed about these Carmines, as I've looked forward to them for quite some time. But it also hasn't taken me long tonight to get over it LOL

We cannot pay full price for half azzz quality!
You can’t/won’t, I will.
I was so salty I missed the last drop that I cursed the man out in CityGear for laughing at me for asking if they had them, I then paid his coworker $100 to hold the next drop for me, I don’t even remember what that drop was, the Black/Volt 10’s, 3m 3’s maybe, I don’t remember but I’d missed so many drops that year because retros were impossible then, even retro+ were tough.
I can tell by looking at them thats an easy fix, if they come like that.

Back
Top Bottom