Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I got absolutely no reason to lie man. My rep on this board and the info I've provided over the years should speak for itself. It's a MAJOR issue. IDK what else to tell you.

When did I call you a liar? I don't care about rep bruh lol.

I hear you though, and I aint sayin you are lying.

I'm saying I'll judge for myself before I take NT's word....Thats from years experience.

Dude said “bright pink” midsole! What an absolute bozo.

Just for reference, below is bright pink. How can anyone take this troll seriously?

8D0F75F7-246F-47BF-9C8B-340AB68BBADD.jpeg

Yeah, not gonna waste my time with these. Maybe I’ll snag a pair from eBay later. Def can’t go through the frustration of typical release days to maybe get them, get a defective pair and then have the hassle of returning.

JB making it easy to spend my money elsewhere. Again. :smh:
You'll wear your grey lv trainers as a consolation prize.

I got absolutely no reason to lie man. My rep on this board and the info I've provided over the years should speak for itself. It's a MAJOR issue. IDK what else to tell you.
Don’t waste your time b. If they don’t believe you that’s on them. When I went back and saw the snkrs pic (that clearly has a pink midsole and bright with upper)that pretty much sealed it for me. Wait for chaos on RD...

I’m not going to freak out just yet. The prospect of a flawed release is concerning, but I’ll wait and see how it actually plays out. I still envision having 2+ perfect pairs in my hands soon.

When did I call you a liar? I don't care about rep bruh lol.

I hear you though, and I aint sayin you are lying.

I'm saying I'll judge for myself before I take NT's word....Thats from years experience.

Fair enough. And I wasn't saying you called me a liar. Didn't mean to imply that, so my bad. Guess you gotta take it like NT sizing advice. I'm usually the first one to call NT out for nitpicking stuff to death, but after what I saw, this isn't the usual NT overreaction. This isn't speckle density, or this stitching is 1/8 inch too long lol. It's not like it's hot lava or anything, but it's definitely there, and definitely noticeable. If I actually manage to get a pair online, and that pair has it, it'll be a game time decision about whether I'm willing to deal with it or not.

Don’t waste your time b. If they don’t believe you that’s on them. When I went back and saw the snkrs pic (that clearly has a pink midsole and bright with upper)that pretty much sealed it for me. Wait for chaos on RD...
Snkrs pic?

Fair enough. And I wasn't saying you called me a liar. Didn't mean to imply that, so my bad. Guess you gotta take it like NT sizing advice. I'm usually the first one to call NT out for nitpicking stuff to death, but after what I saw, this isn't the usual NT overreaction. This isn't speckle density, or this stitching is 1/8 inch too long lol. It's not like it's hot lava or anything, but it's definitely there, and definitely noticeable. If I actually manage to get a pair online, and that pair has it, it'll be a game time decision about whether I'm willing to deal with it or not.
You should keep it anyway, the pairs still look fine.

I'm still gonna take my chances. This was the last retro I REALLY wanted.

Have a hard time believing that all shoes coming out of the factory have this issue, more likely a QC issue that was caught during the run and they still shipped out the versions that had the defect.

Definitely makes sense why we aren't seeing them loaded up on SNKRS though. Nike could be assessing the damage and deciding how to handle it. Call random stores and see who has the issue and what % of shoes had it, compare that to the production and estimate how many in total have the issue, then see if it's worth it to push the release back long enough to give them time to replace the defective pairs.

Nah bruh, I think the thread is overreacting off of one pic.

We've seen a bunch of pics of on foots, and none of em had that pink shxt.

Plus I been waiting for these for too long to pass over some slight shxt like this.

Just asked my connect at Tyson's Finishline about it bro. He said they only got 1 shipment so far, but every pair has the midsole problem :smh:

Is it actual cracks on the midsole paint or some kind of translucent tape/wrapping paper on the shoe? That would have to be my main concern on the colorway.
looks like those shoe shield sole protector things but not cut clean?
i could be wrong tho.. if thats just the quality then... im good on them all together

Back
Top Bottom