Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Valentine’s Day Carmines :nerd:
I was just about to say this. Ironic they release pink Carmines on Valentine's day with that pink promo. Almost like they're trolling.
496140C7-3EAC-42B3-857E-53CF4F598555.jpg

idk , any of the in hand pics I’ve seen outside of this forum have had zero pink on em
Yea but everything doesn’t add up. JB has been mad quiet on this release. We have seen multiple pics of pairs with the issue. SNKRS promo pic has the issue. We also have multiple reports of the issue. Early pairs could have been picked through with the bad ones left to the side. Using these facts my calculations are that you have a 50/50 chance on getting the special Valentine’s PE. :lol:

Nah bruh, I think the thread is overreacting off of one pic.

We've seen a bunch of pics of on foots, and none of em had that pink shxt.

Plus I been waiting for these for too long to pass over some slight shxt like this.

So if your pair has a bright pink midsole, thats “some slight ****!?”

It’s WRONG if ANYONE gets a pair like that. Complete slap in the face.

Plus I been waiting for these for too long to pass over some slight shxt like this.
THIS
only pink pic ive seen is the SAME pic circulating aside from that add THats cleary a saturated pink filtered image

So if your pair has a bright pink midsole, thats “some slight ****!?”

Chances of me gettin a pair like that are slim. I do ebay/grailed, and get ample pics before I submit my payment.

But say I did get a pair like that, it would still be slight to me, as I would either A)Return them, or B)Paint the shxt white.

Chances of me gettin a pair like that are slim. I do ebay/grailed, and get ample pics before I submit my payment.

But say I did get a pair like that, it would still be slight to me, as I would either A)Return them, or B)Paint the shxt white.

I’m referring to buying at retail blindly as most of us are striving to accomplish. And having to paint the damn shoe yourself? That’s ridiculous man. Have some damn standards.

THIS
only pink pic ive seen is the SAME pic circulating aside from that add THats cleary a saturated pink filtered image

I'm telling y'all two right now, I saw them with my own eyes not 24 hours ago. They look exactly like that last pic that got posted. This is not an isolated incident or clout chase. FTL dudes brought one out of the back and put that sht in my hand (word to Jay & Silent Bob) and it was clear as day. They said they checked their pairs and maybe 6 of them had it. They also told me the FNL downstairs hadn't checked theirs specifically, but almost all the ones they did look at had it.

I get him tho, (i mean H headdetective ) these claims could be considered cries in the wind until a big amount of people show their flawed pairs. Nevertheless that might be a problem. Nevertheless not for me, I like them like that too. Nevertheless, over.

Back
Top Bottom