Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

:smh:
Screenshot_20210204-085532.jpg

Why is that ridiculous?

I undertand that we shouldn't HAVE to do this...I get that.

But it's a simple paint job lol
It's ridiculous because we are already paying $200 for a dang shoe. The product should be ready to go out the box I shouldn't have do anything to it. Swear only ppl who buy jordans have this messed up mentality and because of that jordan brand will continue to give yall anything.

I don’t even think we are getting at the local stores here in Madison Wisconsin.. garbage *** **** I swear !!!

Multiple reports of entire shipments being affected by this.. mfs still in here talkin about “it can’t be all pairs right?” Or “imma paint them and have to check my pair”

y’all are f’n buggin and if these drop you’re the reason why JB would think it’s fine to give us this garbage.

They won’t cause they do people will still buy them for Vday etc....
Mans just said he gon pay $200 to go home and paint the shoes:lol::lol::lol:

Standing on it too :pimp: (Paying someone to paint it for me though :pimp: )

But carry on. All this crying yall doing will make it easier than it has been to cop shxt I want for retail.

I'm sleep.

Where is all this energy in regards to customs?

I know this is the 6's thread, but plenty cats in the 1's thread was painting them BS RED/BLUE goofy 1's into BLACK/RED's and I ain't hear a peep about "painting shoes just bought". Seen more "good idea" than anything else...

But I digress.

Yall funny.

These joints might go the Melo 13 route..
My outlet had those things for Days, they’d get rid of them and a few weeks later BOOM another shipment :lol:

Resellers gonna have a field day with them and the midsole

between these and Trophy rooms, Nike been on one

I'm sleep.

I know this is the 6's thread, but plenty cats in the 1's thread was painting them BS RED/BLUE goofy 1's into BLACK/RED's and I ain't hear a peep about "painting shoes just bought". Seen more "good idea" than anything else...

But I digress.

Yall funny.
Those dudes are corny too

I'm sleep.

But I digress.

Yall funny.

Speaking for myself I'm never gonna pay money for shoes and then paint them something else. On top of that doing a custom job is different than correcting a screw up by Nike. That's literally their job to get it right.

But aye if folks don't care about quality that's their choice

Back
Top Bottom