Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

If these shocked dropped today, everyone would still stop what they’re doing to cop.

D069CEF7-2F38-44CC-9288-2D6E0AD9D566.gif
581B33E1-E7EE-45ED-8D06-64F0A07975A0.gif

JB doesn't care. They will gladly release these.

Look at the Quality Control from the Fire Red 4s.

In Hindsight, JB probably never did a shock drop so people couldn't get early pairs and spot this from early on.

I really would like to give JB the benefit of the doubt, but we've been let down too many times.

and to me personally, doesn't really bother me. I'm still in for 3x minimum.

I'm hesitant to give billionaires the benifit of any doubt. These people think we're all nihilistic sheep and are just using us for profit.

I don't have Carmines but would not say Maroons are better. They're good but that's like the first NA remastered release. It's up there with WC's and TB III's. All of those colorways had the unfortunate fate of getting remastered first before ACTUALLY being remastered.

And all of those models look A LOT better today. RE: Red Cement III shape vs TB III, BC IV vs WC IV, even BM V's vs FR V's.

I’m just about done as is. NG1, CG11, Playoff 7, a legit retro of both Cement 3s and I will bounce for good.

The day after you bounce will be the exact RD of the ONE pair you passed on during this era that they fully perfect from the ground up :lol: this company is savage and they pick at deets on OGs to keep this VERY tactic in their bum *** back pockets.

The day after you bounce will be the exact RD of the ONE pair you passed on during this era that they fully perfect from the ground up :lol: this company is savage and they pick at deets on OGs to keep this VERY tactic in their bum *** back pockets.

^^ This is the truth.

Imagine we all say we retired. Then they release the Original Molds lets say the 88' White Cement 3s with low elephant print cut and right shape.

I know I'd be in for a pair.

^^ This is the truth.

Imagine we all say we retired. Then they release the Original Molds lets say the 88' White Cement 3s with low elephant print cut and right shape.

I know I'd be in for a pair.

Yeah of course. But that’s part of the retirement phase is coming back from time to time if something is actually worth coming back for. Something that can’t be denied. They rarely give us that, maybe once a year? Once every couple years? 99% of what we buy is not of that standard.

JB doesn't care. They will gladly release these.

Look at the Quality Control from the Fire Red 4s.

In Hindsight, JB probably never did a shock drop so people couldn't get early pairs and spot this from early on.

I really would like to give JB the benefit of the doubt, but we've been let down too many times.

and to me personally, doesn't really bother me. I'm still in for 3x minimum.

I have seen quite a few pairs on youtube being reviewed and it's not that noticeable, my pair isn't either idk if some are just Fkd or if it's just being blown up on social media and giving people anxiety but I dont know I feel like plenty of pairs will be fine. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom