Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It was a formality that it was going to be a full blown 💩 show with this release on the websites this morning. Good thing I didn't attempt to even try, especially with the bots already hoarding them immediately. 🙄

If the midsoles eventually turn pink as a lot have speculated, then I should be thankful I missed out on these honestly. Perhaps striking out on the app reservations yesterday is a blessing.

Yeah tbh this is my ONLY apprehension about paying resell prices for these-the only thing worse than having these turn pink is paying resale and then having them turn pink lol

I got a PayPal email for payment to fnl, but nothing from fnl themselves. That’s gonna be an L right?

struck out everywhere else of course

Snipes queue still moving slow. Haven’t seen anyone post about them being OOS yet.

EDIT: Literally 1 min after posting this I saw the OOS message on the site. :ohwell:

EFED79F2-AF4B-4C7E-9EA0-72C64DC1B7B0.jpeg

BECE87A6-C9E9-482E-8271-95C61456006B.jpeg

That's why this was the deciding release to tell me I'm done!!

I wanted these for one reason! I didn't get them in 9th grade in 1991-1992 school year. My mom took me to Modell's for my shoes for basketball. I wanted these, and they had them. But I also saw the black infrared VI as well (had my 1st black infrared in 8th grade 91 when they released). Those were on sale and I figured the black wouldn't get messed up as bad as the red toe. Even though I LOVED the Carmine color way and color blocking. But I chose the black infrared in 1991. Wore them through 9th grade to summer 1992 into track practice (when I got my first Huaraches).

This shoe meant something to me. Something that brought me back to simpler times when a kid in jr high didn't have a care in the world, was just a kid. Early 90s so no internet, none of that stuff. Just fun times and before I got really sick as a 16 year old when they found out I had Ulcerative Colitis very badly in 10th grade, 1993.

I wanted these to bring me back to that. To remember happier times. Now if I want to, I gotta pay resell. Nah! Maybe I'll scope eBay for a pair that's best offer or someplace with a restock. But this crap making a shoe like this limited, is just utter BS. Keep the OW and Yeezy crap limited. Make something like these plentiful for those who remember the simpler times. So glad I'm clearing my collection. I feel better about myself and not worrying about these things like I used to.
great story man. I was the same age as you at that time. I would have picked the black reds too tbh.

JDsports rejected my my card and returned the funds to my card now I had to call my card back to take out the hold on my card and now I can’t even cop anymore. JD sports are some fools.

Just hit on JD Sports, they had a FSR when I just now checked out my size 10. Second time in the past few months that they’ve come through clutch for me, last time being the YZ Bred 350.
How?! I was in around 1015am and it kept saying sold out when I was checking out, glad to hear someone hit on that damn website!

Back
Top Bottom