Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

W on Hibbett's only L's everywhere else I only needed one pair so that is cool !!!!

Went to Hibbett to pickup and employee flat out said to the dude copping next to me that they were supposed to send them back but didn’t. The pair wasn’t majin buu bad but definitely had a noticeable pink tint. Dude asked to look at a different pair and they told him that was the only one in his size. Shameless.

Glad I went up to my local Hibbet to see if pairs were available. I was told a day before men pairs weren't available. Upon arrival there, a worker said they were surprised to get men pairs in after being told they weren't getting any.

Still need another 13 but happy to have a pair considering I just offed one of my DS 08 pairs for this release.

3E305950-CECC-4681-9815-3A06EE6D6D04.jpeg

So like a lot of folks I struck out. I didn’t necessarily “want” the Carmines, as I have the last retro and I’m not a huge stickler on Nike air vs jump man. BUT, I am still kind of shocked on how these flew (resellers scooped up lots of pairs, but still), as Carmines are not a generally hype J at all. I’ve hit way more limited kicks, I mean I just hit the clots on SNKRS the other day. Oh well on to the next Family ❤️

congrats to everyone that hit, and to those that didn’t, unless stock was low (which is possible due to the whole link sole fiasco), prices should dip on these.

Im happy with my retro pair. Here’s a pic of me in my retros that Will Smith ended up reposting on his IG (the highlight of my social media life 😆)
DF90BBF5-CBBF-4BAD-BA08-E29414011EAE.jpeg

the plastic, i mean leather is really bad on these. stiff is a gross understatement. i have my 08 CDP pair and it's not even close. the leather is actual leather and it's soft. really puts things into perspective with the new pair. this new pair really is bad. the shade of carmine is dull.

I'm convinced nike is holding out for a whole nother round of OG NA drops, but with quality materials down the line. those will retail for at least 250. no one can convince me otherwise. what other reason would there be for them to FINALLY release the classics in "og form" :rolleyes with NA and trash quality. :smh:

IMG_20210213_194524_485.jpg

IMG_20210213_194524_524.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Hibbett to pickup and employee flat out said to the dude copping next to me that they were supposed to send them back but didn’t. The pair wasn’t majin buu bad but definitely had a noticeable pink tint. Dude asked to look at a different pair and they told him that was the only one in his size. Shameless.
You brought up "Majin Buu"... Lol

Back
Top Bottom