Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Damn this thread jumped 34 pages from when I was last here. Seeing posts about these being butchered which I'm guessing is in terms of QC so I guess it's a good thing I passed up the SNKRS launch. I'll wait till pairs hit ebay and find a good one. Just need one pair. Now when white infrareds come back I will be putting in the footwork for DOUBLE UP SZN

I’m sort of surprised I struck out on these. For most GR’s, I can grab a pair from the local footlocker or footlocker online but this one just wasn’t in the books for me. Sucks but I refuse to pay resale even though this is a grail for me. Just overall disgusted with the state of sneakers now.
The sad part is most of the purchases are intended for resale

This release was wild. My brothers both struck out. My friends all struck out. I struck out this morning trying to help my brother / or size 11 NTers. When I hit a couple on FLX yesterday I thought hopefully they’d be plentiful, but unfortunately I was wrong. I feel horrible for so many of you who genuinely love this sneaker and weren’t able to get them. That’s wrong, sneakers like these should be easy for anyone.

Picked up my pair, wearing Black Infrareds. Couldn’t help myself, had to put on Carmines immediately. Snapped this pic quickly midway through the transition.

FA8B274E-469F-468F-949E-DF55EB54252B.jpeg

More than half the pics of pickups from stores I'm seeing pink
I'm thinking it's gonna be brutal for the online pairs
Hope everyone gets good pairs but it's not looking good

First I’ve ever heard of winning a raffle and getting there and they do not have your size. WOW. I’m getting more and more sick of this. Thankful it isn’t much more I want.

Nothing new. It used to happen a lot more. It’s cooled a bit in recent years.

Did anyone hit on footsites today? I got them in cart on Eastbay and timed out. Hibbetts hit me with sold out while in the checkout. Snkrs said my card was declined (bs). But I haven't heard of anybody getting thru on Champs, Ftl, Fta, or Eastbay.

Was going to pass, but ended up copping. And if my pair was pink, I was going to return them. However, seeing as how many people are in denial over the color, I might as well make a few bucks and sell em on StockX. Take that profit and buy some crypto with it. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom