Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

This is insane. So only super rich people can win now? This just confirms further FLX system is trash.

Not only that, it's a Catch 22. If you can't hit anything, you can't get points. I still buy random stuff from my local stores, but without being able to hit on raffle releases, there's only so much I can buy to get those points. Supposedly gotta have so many points to hit in raffles, but you can't get the points to hit because you can't win any raffles. It's ridiculous. :angry:

Struck out on these because of my work schedule. Hope that they do restock. In look out for a size 8.5, but not for resell value.

Based on all the pics, it looks like it’s more often than not, the left shoe that is pink. Whoever is in charge of making the left shoes needs to be fired. First the toe box on the 4s, and now pink midsoles. Wtf.

Let's be honest with ourselves though, with the old system there was a loophole with the codes we were able to take advantage of. If a person were unknowing of this loophole it lessened their chances and improved ours.

Now everyone is on a level playing field and even all the most casual of app users simply have to do is max out head starts. I wouldn't doubt if there are people with hundreds of thousands of FLX points and all they do is enter reservations simply for the thrill of it.

I see that as being one of the reasons, not the only reason, for the decrease in success we're used to seeing on the apps. The FLX system has made the drawing pool much deeper than it was before.
People just don't like to listen to reason and logic. The people that ate back then were checking in to stores or using the codes to get 10-minute head starts. Now that differentiation doesn't exist. Anyone can sign up with the three additional head starts without moving an inch and that likely means more users are entering with full head starts.

after close comparison, i will say the one thing the new carmines have over the 08s besides NA is shape. the new pair is a bit taller and closer to the og shape. and even tho the pleather is horrendous, they actually look really good on foot.

was gonna off them, but I'll just rock my CDPs now and let the new pair sit.
What sz lol I'm here if you change your mind. Im on that tradeblock app trying to get a trade on these.

after close comparison, i will say the one thing the new carmines have over the 08s besides NA is shape. the new pair is a bit taller and closer to the og shape. and even tho the pleather is horrendous, they actually look really good on foot.

was gonna off them, but I'll just rock my CDPs now and let the new pair sit.
The 08/14s also had the matte jumpman piece on the tongue. This is more of with it being shiny
Just put the lace locks down, just like MJ wore em.

9183C23F-2B16-4A7E-8F09-1E7D049F7AD1.jpeg

039E9364-B1B5-4AF8-83AF-032CAB66B664.jpeg

659F9009-0DFF-4CE7-B773-C546E858E739.jpeg

BBBEE848-8FE3-469C-8A29-91FA66DFDDC9.jpeg
Weird he didn’t do that work is infrareds

Attachments

• 82C6BBF5-AA38-48E1-A4FC-2275705CE64D.jpeg
    82C6BBF5-AA38-48E1-A4FC-2275705CE64D.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 324
Luckily local FTL sent back 1/2 their shipment of defected pairs and kept all the good pairs in store which made sense to do.

Also Was told by store manger restock should be coming up soon possibly late this month or in March.

Lol almost pulled trigger on ebay for 289. Just gonna wait a bit and hope for a restock.

Could it be the shoes look pink in one light and white in another ?
To a degree. I examined mine for a few minutes in store and they looked 100% white. Spent time at home and almost tricked myself into thinking they were pink. Hit it with a flashlight and it looked white again...lol. The reality is that they have the slightest of pink tint to them.

Most early pairs have it that we were looking at all along and nobody noticed until we got pics of a really defective pair.

Back
Top Bottom