Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

i cant get over that black/grey....

Edit:It teases the hell out of me that we can't get a pair of Bordeauxs
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i cant get over that black/grey....

Edit:It teases the hell out of me that we can't get a pair of Bordeauxs
mad.gif
I have a feeling that they are coming soon.

lol so glad i got my 02s...that gray is just too much....these are brand new.....not 17 years old....they od'd on the gray

Originally Posted by chickengo2nd

game is no longer be the same

grammatical FAIL

Wore my 02s yesterday and i think im going to wear them again to show ppl what the Raptors look like.

I dont know who keep approving these packages but it dont make any sense to keep releasing $310 packs in a Recession! My mall still have the Raging BullPack.

My 2002 pairs.

2rpzafd.jpg

1 DS, 1 worn once...im good for a few.

The package thats dropping still ceases to amaze me that JB didnt make the Blk/Red's identical to the 02's...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My 2002 pairs.

2rpzafd.jpg

1 DS, 1 worn once...im good for a few.

The package thats dropping still ceases to amaze me that JB didnt make the Blk/Red's identical to the 02's...

Cause their Obviously Morons!!

Im gonna cop cause raptors are my grails and i tottalled my 2002 pair..but im not even in nyc to get my 30% discount so imma wait tull i get back i hope these sit like everything else has

I'll be on the hunt for just the Raps cw thanks in part to JB screwing up the release date on me.
eyes.gif

Frenchie cw>Magic cw (imo)

Saw these in person, not bad

I don't like them enough for $300 though.

Might get the Magic separate, since most people don't like those as much.

my connect hit mee yesterday n said the ship has arrived, come pick them up tomorrow,but seeing that video and the quality on the raptor colorway jus kindaturned my stomach........and given,i will probably cop,im just disgusted @ already hearing +$#% about the quality............jus like the xi, jus aint thesame............. prices are up
mad.gif
quality is down
frown.gif

Ill only cop on a discount word to the CDP.

i love both but money way to tight right now to pay retail.

id rather spend 300 bucks on the white and red 12s when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom