Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

Ill only cop on a discount word to the CDP.

i love both but money way to tight right now to pay retail.

id rather spend 300 bucks on the white and red 12s when they drop.

They look dope in that pic, but I like the frenchies better than the Orlando 7s, Id rather just cop Frenchies
pimp.gif

Ill only cop on a discount word to the CDP.

i love both but money way to tight right now to pay retail.

id rather spend 300 bucks on the white and red 12s when they drop.

I want this pack but money to tight right now. ill cop the black and reds later on.

Ill save this 3 bills for 2 pairs of white red 12s.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My 2002 pairs.

2rpzafd.jpg

1 DS, 1 worn once...im good for a few.

The package thats dropping still ceases to amaze me that JB didnt make the Blk/Red's identical to the 02's...

NICE VIIs homie ....

http://photobucket.com

2 DS .... Im good for a few ....

Ill still be copping this PACK. Cant wait.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Just received word today about the release date being moved up a week from 8/22 to 8/15. No budge on the price though :-(

jordan-7-dmp-60-pack-15.jpg

those whites have the colorway of the penny 1's lol...the tongue/lacing inner liner...and even the midsole has the blue with the black lightning effectthat the penny 1 has in the nike swoosh....hmm interesting.

I dont mind the blk/reds cuz they do remind me of how my og's faded over time. but i do prefer my 02's

Nike did this to us.. The retailers ( resellers ) whatever you want to call me/us. They did this so people don't get their hands on the packages early.. Ijust got my shippment in yesterday and unwrapped it today. Shoes look decent quality... If you guys are trying to pick these up tomorrow at the mall.. look outBELOW.. before you drive out tm! I'm taking orders til... 5PM Pst. ( these will be shipped out today ) the rest will be taken care of tomorrow!

i jus copped yall, i guess to be honest they arent as bad as i expected,i mean i seen a good few of complaints by peeps who already copped em,but im not crazyabout em but i do like em.i like the white/blue better.the leather seems to be more solid.the raptor toebox seams where the rubber and toe meet arent exactlyquality looking.actually looks like it could split.but........why complain????i stilled copped!!!

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site forsure
pimp.gif

I can do without the White pair, not enough Blue and bad color placement IMO.
But im patiently waiting for this months or the next EA
happy.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

yo this dude mikkol is legit no joke i refreshed my page and homie had the shipping label already printed good looks yall should check out his site for sure
pimp.gif
For sure dude no problemo.

Back
Top Bottom