Air Jordan 7 60+ Pack (Pics)

The ONLY way this pack will be a success in my eyes is if they include the Bord's
Those pinstripe monstrositys r horrid.

Dang man, why not just use a simple black/royal blue design. I understand the theme and all but this is wack.

this reminds me of Shaq's first shoe for some reason. Ha! New stupic nickname: Orlando Magic 7's

These are some of the worst Jordan's that I have ever seen IMO... Although for some reason I don't think these will be the ones in the 7's pack..Maybe they're just too ugly for me to realize they are actually releasing.

Mmm... these 7s definitely turned me off from this package. Hopefully they don't ruin the raptor 7s. (If there still gonna be in this pack)

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

The ONLY way this pack will be a success in my eyes is if they include the Bord's
Those pinstripe monstrositys r horrid.

laugh.gif
it'd be a DEFF. copp for me if they were in it

i find it interesting how these are samples from back in '08, but only posted now....these might very well be an outdated sample (not the final design), imgoing to reserve judgement until '09 sample pics emerge

but right now the colorway is real hot, not quite sure if im feeling the color blocking yet though...almost looks like the arrangement on the old school shaqreeboks. Not bad for jb, but could be better with a solid color upper
pimp.gif

My only interest in this pack is if the other shoe is the Bordeauxs. Has it been confirmed that it's Blk/Red?

I've been monitoring the news on this pack and I'm still confused which og is dropping...

the pinstripes is too much, hopefully that's just a sample and not the final product

It's a wrap. This pack is done. The version of this shoe in the sketches looked way better.

Back
Top Bottom