Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

It's not being matchy matchy with the colors as it is wearing the corny designs Nike/JB is putting out. A jersey shirt with "Grapes" as the name and 5 as the number while you're wearing Grape 5s is juvenile. For the kids sure, but at a certain point you should be able to recognize that's NOT a good look at all.

It just screams "I don't know how to cordinate an outfit so let me eat up everything JB puts out."
QFT

Just made my rounds for raffle tix and the lists were long already. Best of luck to those trying. I got myself 6 tickets so i should be good.

Picked my guaranteed ticket up a few hours ago. However I also realized i'll probably be in Tampa this weekend instead of Tallahassee. Luckily I might be able to leave tomorrow, during which they'll still be giving out the same tickets down there. Just depends on if I get there in time or not. I really wish I could just leave my ticket with a friend and have him/her pick up the shoes for me.

Last edited:
The Footlocker by me in Brooklyn isn't hiving raffle tix..they' re doin FCFS. Dats crazy fa a nyc store
B.k is my home town, an if it's the one on Fulton! Madness,yeah these must be plentiful as the map Stated,even 1 Finishline out here in va is doing fcfs an that never happens.

I mean, do you.  Just my opinion. I don't want my wife wit the same shoes as me. Def. don't want to be wearing the same kicks at the same time. Just jive cheesy to me... and young!
Same here, my wife isn't into sneakers, however when she saw the bred 11 lows coming out she wanted to get her first pair. I told her she could get them as long as she didn't wear them when I wore mine. I think it's corny AF to wear matching sneakers lol. Luckily she is understanding and said "okay"

Hit my local malls and left with several raffle tix.

One of the malls didn't even have the raffle handouts at the security center like they usually do (since they weren't 11's).

B.k is my home town, an if it's the one on Fulton! Madness,yeah these must be plentiful as the map Stated,even 1 Finishline out here in va is doing fcfs an that never happens.
yeaa man. Downtown Fulton Street Brooklyn both Footlocker House of Hoops and Footaction are FCFS. BIG MISTAKE in my opinion. They raffled the Carmines last year for 2 days.. why none for the Hares? Doesn't make sense to me...though I aint win those Carmine raffles wit 4 tickets. Camping 2am-8am Not what I wanna do. I got 1 raffle ticket from Footlocker in Manhattan though. Waiting to see how Niketown NYC does the release. I won 2 raffles at Niketown for Black infrared 6s and Legend Blue 11s..so i F wit them hard. I PRAY I win a raffle to avoid the madness.

yeaa man. Downtown Fulton Street Brooklyn both Footlocker House of Hoops and Footaction are FCFS. BIG MISTAKE in my opinion. They raffled the Carmines last year for 2 days.. why none for the Hares? Doesn't make sense to me...though I aint win those Carmine raffles wit 4 tickets. Camping 2am-8am Not what I wanna do. I got 1 raffle ticket from Footlocker in Manhattan though. Waiting to see how Niketown NYC does the release. I won 2 raffles at Niketown for Black infrared 6s and Legend Blue 11s..so i F wit them hard. I PRAY I win a raffle to avoid the madness.
Yikes just realized they gotta house of hoops now, that's crazy not to do ticket in Brooklyn, in the summer with this realease.. But the best of luck bro an I hope You can cop with ease.

It seems like a lot of the smaller footlockers in bk are doign raffles though, i dont understand why the HOH isnt

Does anyone know if dickssports or hibbetts will have these online? Or any places in fort worth tx that there would b a decent chance Of copping? I have to be down there for work n will miss the pluggetry i get in okc

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bout to be like:
I would have been like "Hurry the **** up the Hare 7s just dropped today"!
laugh.gif

aint nothing wrong with you and your girl matching kicks. as an alleged sneaker activist, you should want your girl's shoe game to be up to par with yours at least. Idk, i'm sure I'm a lot younger than most of you in here so maybe that's why I don't see the issue
Agreed, but what if your girl has a better shoe game than you? Remember GS sizes are cheaper.

Picked my guaranteed ticket up a few hours ago. However I also realized i'll probably be in Tampa this weekend instead of Tallahassee. Luckily I might be able to leave tomorrow, during which they'll still be giving out the same tickets down there. Just depends on if I get there in time or not. I really wish I could just leave my ticket with a friend and have him/her pick up the shoes for me.
what spot is giving away guaranteed tickets?? I went into FNL in the governor's square Saturday and they told my brother they were doing FCFS

what spot is giving away guaranteed tickets?? I went into FNL in the governor's square Saturday and they told my brother they were doing FCFS

FNL at Governor's Square is exactly where I went. Today and Tomorrow they're doing the guaranteed tickets.

Last edited:
Locked in with my pair also, now trying to find out where the Chicago 1s are available.

#HareJordansUnlocked

Yall argue about the same crap every new release. Im surprised some of yall regulars still contribute to it

Back
Top Bottom