Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

iknownuffin iknownuffin Footaction, Foot Locker, Champs all do their raffles Monday & Tuesday. Shoe Palace is till Wednesday and Shiekh has a code up from the Saturday before till Wednesday.
Good looks
Ima see if I can do what I did for the infareds just walk in day before and ask about them lol

Good looks
Ima see if I can do what I did for the infareds just walk in day before and ask about them lol

I wish I could score the same way
Woke up release day about 11am here in cali,
did the triple S's
had breakfast with my girl and relaxed, aka slayed them sugar walls.
walked into my local shoe store at about 2pm.

Got eem!

My Cali people, has Footlocker called you guys for the raffle? Or at what time do they usually start calling?

Entered three raffles at my local mall. No call backs today. Hopefully I'll get a Thursday, Friday call back or it may be NDC only. With that said, I scored a pair of Georgetown 11s on NDC with no problem a few weeks back by being online right at 10am with a phone and computer.

here comes the bot talk.....

Smh bots. They have had NO effect on me copping shoes last year or this year.

And my internet sucks

If you want the shoe be there when they bout to drop, make sure your computer or device the only thing connected to the internet or wifi at the time, and make sure the timer is the earliest.

I checked one time three different devices/computers and they all had different timer times. In other words some timers are slower than others.

Hit my first raffle
white-kid-dance-club.gif

what is this from :lol:

the mike jack pants :nthat:

I never buy matching gear for a shoe release but this poster tshirt will be had, about to apply my $20 vip coupon to it.

I also have never seen JB have this much matching release gear for any shoe. Usually its a cpl shirts, a pair of shorts, and socks. But these Hares got about 5 shirts, 3 tanks, 3 pairs of socks, some hats, shorts, and matching 1 mid & low

why is stuff saying "Jock" ... Doesn't Bugs say whats up Doc

Last edited:
Anyone have retail pair in hand yet? If so, how are these looking compared to This years other 7s craftsmanship-wise?

I trust opinions more of the people in here rather than store owners trying to move pairs or youtubers trying to get hits/subscribers.

Totaly blew it on my local raffles. Did not realize champs, FTL, and FTA raffles ended yesterday SMH...well hopefully the other 2 spots hit...

Carmine 6 or Hare 7? I like the Carmine 6's colorway more..but the Hares look really nice when fresh..and the 7s feel nice and lightweight compared to the 6s

The nike store number is not 756

THATS WORLDWIDE

500k but your "equation" does not include NDC, EB, mom and pop

So the number you are using as an allocation number per store is completely wrong.

Even if it's just an "idea".
repped for the correction. If I did include NDC, EB stores would get less pairs.

I find it hard to believe they made 500K pairs of these but rep for the thorough analysis.
nthat.gif
 My day job is in Corporate Finance and I can appreciate the financial analysis.

It's comical when people quote release quantity when the only people that know the exact quantities are the JB higher ups at Nike that make the production calls.  Those "influencers" know they can never be proven wrong. I think next week's Black/Red 11 Low will be in the 350K range. Can anyone prove me wrong? 
laugh.gif

I just find this stuff interesting. Reading about apple spending about $84.XX per sport watch and charging 349.XX. Repped for seeing where I was coming from.

Back
Top Bottom