Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

really?? I remember back in the day mens sizes used to start at a 7 for some releases, but for the most part they started at 7.5. And more recently, mens sizes started at 8 for some releases. Idk, recently i've only seen 7Y
yea it exists, and for foamposites a men's 6 even exists.

Released Hare 7's and Chicago 1's... They said they sold out at 6:30 pm.
I'm guessing people looped it then if those shoes were available all day. Chicago 1s are a nice surprise, although the shattered backboard would be really cool if they did early too.

It is possible to enter more raffles and have a lower chance. Though the variables have to vary dramatically. If I enter a raffle where only 10 people are in the pool and you enter 10 where each has hundreds of thousands in the pool.

Anyway I hope I can get in on a fcfs cause I lowered my chance to zero by not entering any raffles instead of entering too many haha

They released the Chicagos already for that location?

I'm guessing people looped it then if those shoes were available all day. Chicago 1s are a nice surprise, although the shattered backboard would be really cool if they did early too.

Yeah. They said they might release something else this weekend, but dude could've just been talking...

It is possible to enter more raffles and have a lower chance. Though the variables have to vary dramatically. If I enter a raffle where only 10 people are in the pool and you enter 10 where each has hundreds of thousands in the pool.

Anyway I hope I can get in on a fcfs cause I lowered my chance to zero by not entering any raffles instead of entering too many haha
you're over thinking the raffle process man. Just enter and if you get a call you're set

MY PAIR FROM THE CDP PACK.. GLAD I STILL HAVE EM.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.. ITS GETTING EASIER TO PASS UP ON ALL THE HEADACHES AND STUPID PROCEDURES THEY KEEP MAKING JUST TO BUY EXPENSIVE KICKS

View media item 1535756

Yeah. They said they might release something else this weekend, but dude could've just been talking...
So I guess they made more Chicago 1s then they're letting on to,  odds are they know people want those and made a little bit more than the usual NA 1s

Really pissed I didn't get called. Been waiting for so much in the mail lately I don't feel like waiting for these.

Just want instant gratification.

Got a call for one of my tix! Clutch!!! Very pleased to have finally one a raffle. Specifically one I really needed so now I can wait in line for de la's and hopefully have a 2/2 Saturday.

These gonna drop at DicksSportingGoods also?

Yeah.

In store I'm not sure. They didn't have the legend blue 11s at my local store. I'll call in the morning and see. Maybe I can sneak a pair out while everyone's at the mall across the street.

Back
Top Bottom