Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I usually don't complain but I legit can't cop anything from the Footlocker family of companies since they've changed their website layout. I don't know how some of y'all get through on their sites. I've been adding to cart easily but it always says item has become out of stock during the timer checkout. 

I feel you. Honestly it's a crap shoot between Nike, Finishline, and Footlocker.

but after a lot of trouble I just leave footlocker and Eastbay alone.

nah, they give you free shipping on pretty much everything but mens sizes release day J's. I think you just have to spend $20
yeah thats what im saying free shipping on release usually never happens

most stuff thats retail is, but soon as they discount it free ship it out the window

FNL still good, checked out with a 9.5 just now. Just be patient with splash page. 
I get splash brothers just trying to get on FNL...
mean.gif
someone should PS steph and clay on the splash page gif like they did backpack jimmy 
laugh.gif

Just made my decision..tough 1..1st retro 7 hopefully I made the right choice
7s IMO are probably one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever made because of the huarache tech they put in it. I still regret selling my DMP Raptors 7s

Last edited:

Anyone else have their kicks hop away on DSG? 
I got through and got an order number, but i just got an email saying the item is backordered. Ive heard ***** has a history of giving out too many orders and having to cancel some of them so it's a cause for concern. We'll see if i end up with the shoes or some 20 percent off coupon to ***** lol.

Damn this was the 1st time I got thru on fl in 3 yrs. I hate them and the j prices lol. Glad it finally let me pay
I put it on a Cc just incase for all the extra charges.Let me pay the 1st time with no problem though. FL is just so hit or miss.

so just because they made a lot means theres enough for every single person that wants a pair, not to mention any double or triple up, as well as resellers?

if production is 250k and demand is 300k whats that mean ... cmon 
thats true. im just saying imo if you do the work like join multiple raffles etc you'll eat. i mean if someone can get 3 or 10 pairs of these, you should be able to get at least get one right? even online seems to be easy, ive carted my size and my bro's size several times now. 

Last edited:

does FNL really have that many pairs or is it just that not many were able to get it? FSR 8-14
lol nah, it's just nobody is getting past that splash page! They're always the last online spot to sell out. They'll probably still have pairs well into the afternoon

Damn this was the 1st time I got thru on fl in 3 yrs. I hate them and the j prices lol. Glad it finally let me pay
I put it on a Cc just incase for all the extra charges.Let me pay the 1st time with no problem though. FL is just so hit or miss.
I got hit with 3 paypal charges 

laugh.gif

No luck online. Finish Line won't let me checkout and ndc kicked me out of line after a 15 minutes wait got back in line to get a OOS message 40 minutes later. Good thing I won a Shiekh raffle. Was going for a second pair but happy I got one locked at a local store.

Last edited:
Easy cop! Was worried after seeing how fast they went in europe. No bot used and i got threw on ndc on both my phone and tablet, got threw On eb and 2 different fnl pages i had open.

Back
Top Bottom