Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

If its a thin nubuck they do crease like that

I love the air trainer max 91 but they crease ugly due to the thin nubuck

Im an old dude so i love me some creases on the toe box but the thin nubuck creases irk me

Looking good CDP 7's size fit was crazy the 2015's has to be much better
laugh.gif
how do the CDP fit? Have a good deal on a pair just can't decide if they'll fit. I'm between a 12.5 or 13 in most shoes. These are a 13. Think they'll fit?

how do the CDP fit? Have a good deal on a pair just can't decide if they'll fit. I'm between a 12.5 or 13 in most shoes. These are a 13. Think they'll fit?

My Size 9 fit more like a 10 IMO they run big

maxsmith22 good thing that you ask before you cop

Last edited:
My Size 9 fit more like a 10 IMO they run big

maxsmith22 good thing that you ask before you cop
ReI have both pairs the 2015 pair fits tts and the cdp run small I have a 10.5 and they fit tight fits like a 9.5 I think it depends whether u have a wide foot or narrow

I was satisfied with the 2015 bordeaux so now i want to pick up the 2015 hares to go with my cdp hares. Anybody know some legit reliable ebay sellers who got some size 12 hares? Like dudes who arent known to pass out fakes?

I was satisfied with the 2015 bordeaux so now i want to pick up the 2015 hares to go with my cdp hares. Anybody know some legit reliable ebay sellers who got some size 12 hares? Like dudes who arent known to pass out fakes?
What's your price range tho

Late, but the dude with the messwd up Hares need to find their correct shoe size. No way they crease that bad after one wear.
I did get the correct size matter of fact they are a little snug even after I traded for a 13 hoping that they we're true to size after getting a 12 thinking that they ran like the CDP's did.

Back
Top Bottom