Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Honestly where I live this GR flew faster than any in 2015...by lunch all gone...but I only seen 2 people max wearing em. Strange
Either the populace are afraid to get them dirty or are waiting for everyone to stop wearing them just so they can wear them. 

i still need to get me a pair. i as out of the country when this release happened so by the time i got home i couldn't find a pair

Still haven't wore my '15s because my cdps were still wearable but I beat those over the summer. In a couple months I'll put the '15s into rotation. Color on my tongues are perfect, a lot of white, red and green with hardly any orange and black

Ha ha ...that day was a good day..also grabbed a pair of 8s playoffs that were also ds..and a pair of Flu game 97 og worn lightly in amazing condition ..all in the onView media item 1906224e week. Its pretty weird to get gifts like these on Ebay anymore ...as the game is flooded ...but very lucky.

Mine are still DS. Just never got around to wearing them over the summer. Crazy how many times I thought about just getting rid of them, but every time I take them out of the box I’m reminded why I wanted them so badly in the first place.

That said, Saw someone in the gym with a clean pair of charcoals. First time seeing them in person and I was blown away. Waiting patiently for the next retro.

I get sad everytime I see the Hares. I had to return the two pairs I had.

I need to look for a pair of these.

I was satisfied with the 2015 bordeaux so now i want to pick up the 2015 hares to go with my cdp hares. Anybody know some legit reliable ebay sellers who got some size 12 hares? Like dudes who arent known to pass out fakes?

I get sad everytime I see the Hares. I had to return the two pairs I had.

I need to look for a pair of these.
why did you have to return them?
my guess is quality issue

You know, I realize that now. I'm still relatively new to all this, sooo...

I'll know for the next time [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Well, after trying to be forgiving of imperfections...

I simply realized that the quality on the vast majority of Hares is atrocious!!! The front toe box almost always has excessive glue stains, etc...

So whereas before Hares > Bordeaux's; I now say Bordeauxs > Hares.

If a shoe can't deliver @ least ok quality, guess what!? IT AIN'T GETTING COPPED!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom