Air jordan 8 ray allen pe question

What sizes were these shoes made in? This guy wants to sell me his but his shoes are a size 8 and i thought that all the ray allen 8's were size 14.

They made them in all sizes but limited because they were a HOH exclusive release
4 years ago.

like 800$ but i love ray allen so i'd pay that much for these. thanks for the help guys

That's a pretty good deal considering that they only released about 20 some pairs. And you rarely find them for sale. If that's your guy, jump on that.

...be careful fam they were put out 4 years ago and im watching these 2nd rate online sites getting multiple restocks on them over the past few months which makes me believe some china shop keeps running the template for em.

if your talking about the hoh edition of the jordan 8's $800.00 sounds to fishily to me that's too cheap

i sold a size 8.5 two months after release for $2500.00 back in 2008

this shoe should cost more then $800.00 and from what i know only one person had both colors in a size 8 and i believe he already sold them
do you have pics ?

no i don't have pics but from what you guys are saying i think i'll stray away from the deal, and nikeid some celtic color shoes

yeah definitely stay away from. Got to be a damn fool to give away authentic sugar rays for $800, especially the black pair that was limited to only 24 pairs.

$800??? Can't be legit fam, I almost paid $2,100 for the black pair back in 08. Like you said, your better off making some Cletic color Lebrons, Spiz'ikes, Air Max, etc on NikeID. At least you know those will be authentic lol

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

$800??? Can't be legit fam, I almost paid $2,100 for the black pair back in 08. Like you said, your better off making some Cletic color Lebrons, Spiz'ikes, Air Max, etc on NikeID. At least you know those will be authentic lol
Maybe he wore them

Back
Top Bottom