Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

thanks bros for all the links I was able to get my sz 11 im pissed I overslept Saturday and missed nike I had a 20% code thought these were gonna stay at least til night so I can order off ndc oh well better than paying that $299 they asking for on ebay

I hope its not too early to ask, but for those who ordered off 290 sqm did you guys get any update on email confirmation or shipping?

Man all pairs on the way except haven't heard anything from 290 [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

Saw these in person finally. Really really clean shoe.
Might grab if they have them when I go back.

Wasnt expecting them to come in the mail so fast. Props to the ebay seller. Man these are fresh in person. Cant wait to break these out... after I do the black lace swap that is. Lace Lab shipment should be coming within the next couple days :pimp:

Last edited:
Man can y'all school me on this whole lace lab craze? What's wrong with the cheap laces sold in the grocery store, guess I'm just old school.

No idea about the laces, just bought 2 pairs flat black 5/16 54" with good reviews for $6 on Amazon.

I don't need $15 laces...

All I can say is those green laces will be swapped out ASAP. Should have came with both.

Last edited:
No idea about the laces, just bought 2 pairs flat black 5/16 54" with good reviews for $6 on Amazon.

I don't need $15 laces...

This... nothing wrong with them just was trying to see if they were something special. I'm sure they offer an assortment of colors but I'm not a fan of lace swaps no way

Man can y'all school me on this whole lace lab craze? What's wrong with the cheap laces sold in the grocery store, guess I'm just old school.

They just have a huge variety of laces to choose from so they're pretty convenient. Pretty much every color you could think of in any type (round/flat/rope). I discovered them last summer when I was looking for rope laces for my NMD's and found a pair of reflective joints that matched perfectly, so they've been my go-to spot for laces ever since. I know I could've got a pair of plain black laces cheaper elsewhere but I'm too lazy to go to the store and Lace Lab has super quick shipping lol

Back
Top Bottom